Reviews for Harry Potter And The Summer Of Change
Guest chapter 9 . 10/13/2018
Lola Harry, and Tonks to an extent, are as petty and childish as the rest of them. Harry's def acting like a self righteous bastard
Guest chapter 3 . 10/12/2018
Lol great unspeakables they are, eh? Neither would survive for long if it actually came down to it, judging from what they've shown so far
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2018
Good
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2018
Good
samaritan17 chapter 3 . 10/1/2018
So far I like this story. The only thing that bothers me is the fact that you don't really use contractions at all and your writing is a little stiff. It kind of feels like I'm reading a college essay. I think it would be an amazing story if you relaxed your writing a little bit. It's already really good the way it is, that would just make it excellent.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2018
This is weird. Harry is 15/16 and Tonks is 23/24 and kind of forces the idea of her being his gf on him. Also Harry is overall a very Gilderoy Lockhart kind of character. He may have the power to back the ridiculous parody that his is character up, but he's still a caricature of himself.
tjshelton chapter 19 . 7/24/2018
great story, sadly incomplete.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/19/2018
If there is one HP fanfic deserving of a sequel, then it's this one! Bravo!
amyrlinengineer chapter 19 . 6/7/2018
Great story. Very enjoyable. I loved your take on the unspeakables.
LakeGirlBathingBeauty chapter 19 . 6/5/2018
wow! just loved this story!

i just recently found this story after having stumbled upon it several years ago; it felt like remembering an old favorite song that you haven't heard in years! i love this pairing and don't often find stories as well developed and compelling as this one.

not sure if you still check this inbox, as it has been a while since the story was completed, but on the off chance that you do, i wanted to let you know i enjoyed summer of change.

thanks again.
Nishaven chapter 19 . 5/15/2018
Loved it. But I would like it if Voldie was finished.
kyoshi711 chapter 19 . 5/9/2018
Good story too bad it was never finished.
BohemianVoldemort chapter 1 . 5/5/2018
is this the one where harry is super dark and tries to kill vernon in front of mcgonagall and molly? the one where i picture him as a scrawny, smelly kid with an afro and a beanie? The one where Tonks is a 24 year old teenager and Harry keeps demanding apologies from everyone at wand point? Pretty sure I gave up on it. Overall, you had great ideas, but the OoC stuff ruined HP for me for weeks.
TimeDingo chapter 19 . 4/22/2018
I know this story is fairly old but I have to say I Loved it and it made me giggle and smile a fair bit, I wish you would write a sequal to this story as how it has ended seems like it is possible
Warthogs anag chapter 19 . 4/20/2018
Thank you for this story. It moved at a good pace and I liked the fact that it didn't have Harry finishing off Voldemort.
2,877 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »