Reviews for Harry Potter And The Summer Of Change
Warthogs anag chapter 19 . 4/20/2018
Thank you for this story. It moved at a good pace and I liked the fact that it didn't have Harry finishing off Voldemort.
kynan99 chapter 1 . 4/15/2018
Thanks for the awesome story.
Clearhorse chapter 19 . 4/13/2018
Write the next one
Kris chapter 19 . 4/10/2018
Highly enjoyable!
Carlyn858 chapter 18 . 4/2/2018
Argh I can't express how much I love this story. I have read it a few times now and still can't get enough. So amazing, so perfect, I can't even describe. The characterisation to the plot and everything else led the story to be a roller coaster of emotions and excitement from start to end. I believe that this is one of the very best fan fictions put there, and trust me, I have read a lot. I can only hope to read more of your utterly fantastic work and play that you keep writing, let it get you somewhere big in life. Thank you for this incredible piece of work. Thank you for your time and effort put into this, and finally thank you for giving Harry and this wonderful world justice, and staying true to the real magic of everything and everyone in it. Thank you.

PS: I already reviewed on the last chapter, so I post this one here.
Psychodelicpilgrim chapter 19 . 3/15/2018
This is quite possibly my favourite fanfiction that I have ever read. Thank you so much, it was a pleasure to read.
de'Maus chapter 19 . 2/27/2018
Masterpiece
Necrogod chapter 19 . 2/26/2018
Thanks for the story!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/17/2018
Good
Guest chapter 19 . 2/11/2018
You must write a sequel for this.
JD4320 chapter 19 . 2/4/2018
such a great story. would love to see the rest play out
torlan2003 chapter 19 . 2/4/2018
Great story, I missed the part where Dumbledore gave back information. I hope this continues with 6th year. I enjoyed the whole story. The unspeakable part was excellent. I never understood the part about cloaks if all you are doing is research. Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/28/2018
This was awesome!
slaith chapter 1 . 1/19/2018
I rarely write something, but I truly felt that this beautiful and wonderful story deserved it.

This story left me with a feeling I look for in movies and books equally, that when you have finished reading it you feel emptiness, sadness that it's over and happiness from reading such an amazing book/story.
Emotional turmoil can best describe it.

I have always loved the Harry /Tonks (Honks) storys, they are so well matched as a couple
Something I thought with the orignal books and movies too.
She is funny, witty, has an awesome punk attitude, she seems like an amazing person in all aspects.

This story deserves a sequel so badly!
But seing as the author hasn't written anything for a long time I sincerely hope that one of you amazing authors out there will pick this up and add to it.

Continuing my pursuit of more great reading.
Thank you all for adding to the wonderful world of Harry Potter!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2018