Reviews for Harry Potter And The Summer Of Change
terrahsims chapter 19 . 6/29
Woe is me, what an awesome, amazing, phenomenal story with no sequel or additional works since 2006.
Incantations7 chapter 19 . 6/18
This was a very enjoyable read, I love stories that have plenty of character development, long chapters, and a good twist to the normal story, and with the addition of a competent main character. I’m sure that some people don’t care for the underage sex, but at least you weren’t gratuitous about it, and left it to the imagination.

I really look forward to a sequel, if you decide to do one…
Chains chapter 18 . 6/12
Fantastic story, cannot wait for a sequel!
EdTheBeast chapter 18 . 6/7
A must read! Wish for a sequel!
Devilking1994 chapter 16 . 5/11
Wait how does Voldy recognise Harrys voice he's wearing his cloak I thought it had magic that altered the voice on it? I doubt he would be able to recognise Harrys voice through that

Also on Snape I feel like Harry would know that Snape giving up his position so cheaply would be foolish sure maybe for the attack on the prison they could of turned it into a trap but giving up his position to "save" Hermione would be idiotic he probably knew that Albus put wards up around the property so he trusted the Order to get their in time Harry is acting like a brat at this point
Othello John chapter 4 . 4/12
thanks
BashForFUN chapter 19 . 4/10
very good story, just sad that there is no sequel. would love to see more of the missions and his time at Hogwarts resolution of the whole voldi conflict.
so I guess I will be praying for a sequel now and on the meantime thank you for such a great story.
You’ve probably got a lot of this... but Mr. Lovegood’s name is Xenophilius/Zenophilius...
worst ending ever
IRanOutOfIdeasForMyUsername chapter 19 . 2/21
Damn fuckity. I need to go see if there's a sequel, and if there isnt, depression.
Othello John chapter 4 . 2/19
thanks
Rossitis chapter 18 . 2/16
I assume harry tried legilimency, not occlumency
Rossitis chapter 8 . 2/14
Its due respect, not do respect
Rossitis chapter 3 . 2/11
Covering your face to avoid detection is cool and all but the only one we have seen that wears that kind of glasses is harry and his father if i am not mistaken. Admittedly, we have not seen many people from outside the school, and so there might be people that use those glasses so if they cant exactly identify him, they will at least narrow the list down.
Spazzman29 chapter 2 . 2/9
Part of this chapter is gone, it jumps from Piers threatening Harry with the knife to the girl telling her mum they scared her.
2,870 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »