Reviews for Harry Potter And The Summer Of Change
Spazzman29 chapter 2 . 2/9
Part of this chapter is gone, it jumps from Piers threatening Harry with the knife to the girl telling her mum they scared her.
Divys chapter 19 . 1/2
Hi, it is an amazing story! I really enjoyed it. Sometimes I missed other characters like Hermione or Remus - I wondered if he was going to stay alone or maybe fall in love with someone? I like the Unspeakable Harry, it was very creative from you! Only the end was a disappointment - I was looking for a big final battle, Voldemorts death or something like that. Still, it is a well written story :-)
SilverMidas chapter 19 . 11/29/2020
Awesome story. This is the second time I have read it. Hope you make a sequel.
jimmy.oz chapter 19 . 11/12/2020
It was a great story but feel like there should be more especially since there was still so much left that could have been shown.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/11/2020
What an odd place to stop the story. I guess this is why I wasn't able to remember how it ended. I wonder if there is a sequel here or at a different website. I liked the way Harry could accio deatheater from a roof. He should do it everywhere. Why let Narcissa and Draco get away? And Wormtail, etc.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/9/2020
I wonder what Harry will do with a pocketful of Deatheater wands. Lol
Guest chapter 10 . 11/8/2020
Voldie should be able to get through any Potter/Evans blood wards, at the Dursleys or at Potter Manor, because he has Harry's blood.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/8/2020
Paying for 22 year old Tonks' meals at the Dursleys just might save the life of Hedwig. Calm everyone down, pay for some food.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2020
Harry is 15 at the beginning of this story, will turn 16 in July. He just finished 5th year, And Tonks is a pervert who likes schoolboys. Other than that, the story doesn't creep me out at all. ? Good writing except for the squick factor.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/7/2020
Tonka is a terrible guard. In many ways. She sleeps more than Dung does, and she is a pedophile.
issycameron17 chapter 1 . 10/13/2020
i found this story from reddit, and iam throughly impressed by the plot. good job!
stevem1 chapter 2 . 10/11/2020
I like this story, but another round of threats from Uncle Vernon. Plus Piers with a knife threatening to kill Harry. What isn’t he or anyone else calling the police? Piers, Dudley, etc., make the entire neighborhood dangerous.
stevem1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2020
I like the start of this story. Only critique is that Vernon is lectured, attacks Harry, gets lectured again, rants and threatens, gets more lectures, repeat. One definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result. Tonks and the Order are insane if they are expecting behavior changes based on a lecture.
SilverMidas chapter 19 . 10/1/2020
AWESOME STORY! Hope there is a sequel
suziq968 chapter 8 . 9/24/2020
It's such a shame that this was written before DH came out. This happens so often and then JKR went and made Griphook an asshole. It's hard sometimes to suspend disbelief or just believe that he'd have been helpful if he got a promotion.
2,871 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »