Reviews for How Forever Feels
reveentheimpossiblist chapter 2 . 2/5
Great start to a story. I am very hopeful that you will update this story sometime soon.
RavenSerendipity chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
Hey. I still want to keep reading this. :) doesn't matter how long it takes, just finish. It was really good so far.
teentitanfan530 chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
This is really great! Please update! :):):):):):)
Alec33 chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
If you can please finish, I am saddened when a good story dies an ignominious end
ShadowMaster chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
I've enjoyed this story so far. Hope you are hit with inspiration soon. (Sometimes, it takes a sledgehammer...)
undoingtech chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
If only there were more chapters. Darns.

The pacing is excellent as always. The content seems original to me, although I have never read the Teen Titans comics.

The romance is tolerable to me. There was not much of it, thankfully, because of the action. The way you write the romance and the story makes it work, but I still do not like reading romance very much.

The action was well written. That is really all that I can say about it.

There were a few typos I noticed. Typos do hurt the flow since a lot of times, I have to reread the story,

In my opinion, this is a great introduction to another potentially life changing adventure. With Arella and Slade's involvement, there is much room for Raven's character development.

I want to read more! Please do not take another six years to put out another chapter!

Overall, this is a good intro. I really cannot review this as a whole story. Although I have no idea where this story is going, it is definitely looking good so far!
Shikarukuto3 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Damn PLEEZ continue on! x3 I luv your stories of the teen titans!
Musical2day chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Please update soon! :D
Tatsurou-san chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Wow. I must say it lives up to the legacy the original left. An excellent work, and I look forward to reading more of it in the future.
FebruarySnowFlower chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
I just wanted to say that I am very proud of you for actually updating this story even after six years. I read the prequel to this a long time ago, back when I had the pen-name of Waffler, and absolutely loved it, as well your other stories. I know how it is to start a story and then not finish and have several years go by, and your life has just changed so much that it just feels awkward to start up again. I've always been ashamed of myself that I could never finish any of the stories I posted on , I feel like with college in the way now that may never happen, but the fact that you could update, even once, after six years gives me some hope. I know you haven't updated since February of this year, but nevertheless I will cheer you on and wait for the next update. (even if it's another six years from now XD) Do your best!
Bitofbadwinter chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
Ikasury chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
hey its good to see you back :3 i did rather like the first one, and having you back on the sequel is a nice surprise, even if its been awhile, but hey, if you wanna finish it even if its slightly different then originally intended, bah, who cares :P just get it done, we'll care about the time in between later XD

had to reread the beginning, but i'm not complaining, this story was just funny to me to begin with, and i have to say, you haven't lost your talent at least in the absence :3

till next *salute-waves* Sayounara, Golden-sama!

-Ikasury
Boredom Queen of Insanity chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
Oh wow. You couldn't believe my surprise when this popped up in my email! I had completely forgotten about this, but reading this and it's prequel was like like visiting an old friend, one I really hope to get reacquainted with! So please, do continue! 3
Mr. D 91 chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
Wow, six looooong years.

Sorry to say I only made it to the end of the author's note, Golden-Sama. I've long outgrown Teen Titans and fanfiction; this is the first time I've signed into the site in years, now that I think about it.

I can't even remember what this story is about, and am not prepared to go back and check. All I know is that I loved its prequel. :/

Don't sweat it; I have 3 unfinished stories which I haven't updated in at least 4 years, so I know the feeling. I doubt I'll ever bother to continue them.

Your resolve is admirable. Although, I will not continue to read this story, I wish you luck in completing it. :)
Locket123 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Dude! it been four years you got to update please oh please!

love your stories (i was to lazy to review on the first story to this sequel ok so sorry)

i like how you made BB and Rae and the others.

when you said that Arella and Slade had a surprise for Raven i figure either baby or they're getting married.