Reviews for How Forever Feels
Dark Azarathian chapter 2 . 4/22/2016
Heh,near future. It has been 5 years since you updated. Your story is soooooo awesome that I beg of you to finish it, however old you please? Don't worry, we still love the Teen Titans like before. It's back and awesome.
Please end it. I love your story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Please let rob and star have their wedding they deserves eachother and have allready gone through much in your last story please make it robxstar happy ending
Long chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
You need rob and star together please
Guest chapter 2 . 1/5/2016
I agree With robxstar they are the best and its interesting seeing slade With Arella
Bolt chapter 2 . 1/5/2016
Well awsome story you should probably update more like your other Storries are finished i read them all and what i want for this one is a satofacory end With robin and starfire getting married and have their daughter mari that would please many me too they are one of dc power couples and have good enslings for the rest to hope to read you soon
Bookworm chapter 2 . 6/14/2015
I've read the first story to this an have now read this one I was looking forward to this sequel but sadly you haven't finished it. I doubt you plan to seeing how it has been years sense a update but I really enjoyed your writting.
delriodog chapter 2 . 5/30/2015
Please finish. Love this story.
reveentheimpossiblist chapter 2 . 2/5/2015
Great start to a story. I am very hopeful that you will update this story sometime soon.
RavenSerendipity chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
Hey. I still want to keep reading this. :) doesn't matter how long it takes, just finish. It was really good so far.
Kalle Marie chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
This is really great! Please update! :):):):):):)
Alec33 chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
If you can please finish, I am saddened when a good story dies an ignominious end
ShadowMaster chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
I've enjoyed this story so far. Hope you are hit with inspiration soon. (Sometimes, it takes a sledgehammer...)
undoingtech chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
If only there were more chapters. Darns.

The pacing is excellent as always. The content seems original to me, although I have never read the Teen Titans comics.

The romance is tolerable to me. There was not much of it, thankfully, because of the action. The way you write the romance and the story makes it work, but I still do not like reading romance very much.

The action was well written. That is really all that I can say about it.

There were a few typos I noticed. Typos do hurt the flow since a lot of times, I have to reread the story,

In my opinion, this is a great introduction to another potentially life changing adventure. With Arella and Slade's involvement, there is much room for Raven's character development.

I want to read more! Please do not take another six years to put out another chapter!

Overall, this is a good intro. I really cannot review this as a whole story. Although I have no idea where this story is going, it is definitely looking good so far!
Shikarukuto3 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Damn PLEEZ continue on! x3 I luv your stories of the teen titans!
quillquate chapter 2 . 5/27/2013