Reviews for The Ring of Gold
FreelanceBum chapter 18 . 2/1
I still don't get why they didn't destory Voldemort's wand.
FreelanceBum chapter 15 . 2/1
"solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant"
FreelanceBum chapter 7 . 2/1
I think I can officially say I'm rather confused.
Reedtanguera chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
I'm not sure why this fic hasn't received more reviews. The narration is solid and tightly crafted. It's quite hard to hit the ground running with a mystery plot without overloading on the exposition. I'm impressed, impressed enough to drop a review after only five chapters.
Amaleea chapter 25 . 3/11/2013
Oh wow...I am really surprised that this story doesn't have more reviews. It kept me guessing throughout it. What made it even better is that I could picture this happening in canon as well (well, before the last book came out, that is).

I loved your characterization of Harry, Ginny, and their relationship together. I am not opposed to this pairing but how it was presented in canon didn't make me very happy at the end. This is how Harry/Ginny should be like. He's a hero, trying to deal with a past that won't let him go, and she is the shieldmaiden willing to be by his side. She is as snarky and popular as the canon Ginny but with more expressed heart and more story reason to be by his side. Plus, him going off and being a hero without her has become very old to this Ginny.

I will read the rest of the trilogy. I'm not much into mystery but the lead-up to Harry's appearance and the revealing of the plot made me happy so I will continue on with this story. :)
Theophage chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
A great and exciting story.

(Starting my second reading)
00Agent7 chapter 25 . 9/16/2011
Good first story... Although, in my opinion Ginny should have had a more emotional reaction to seeing Harry alive... Everything else was usually very realistic. This story is very enjoyable, and I'll be sure to read the sequal.
HaitianPrince93 chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
I waited until the trilogy was finished to come back to this series. I've read ring and amulet the moment they were done. And reading ring over again make me appreciate your writing so much more. They way you hint at Harry being alive is so well hidden (I found 2 reading this chapter). And the overall feeling of despair is felt so strongly in these first 3 chapters... especially with everyone refusing to acknowledge Harry in any way. Its just amazing to be back on and reading such a wonderful story.
atthetouchoflove chapter 11 . 7/8/2010
YAY! Harry's back!

I really do love this story, though, it's quite amazing.
jjack0310 chapter 25 . 9/27/2009
i just read the whole storu.

I have to say, it is quite unique and I absolutely loved it

keep up the good work
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Absolutely fantastic - read this on another sight and just found it here - and the second and third story are here as well! I'm looking forward to reading them.
GinevraMollyPotter chapter 11 . 11/10/2008
Yes! I knew Harry couldn't be dead. Though I don't think Harry would have done that to Ginny (the table thing) for so long. My bet would have been the Veritaserum, early on.

Although, I have to say, I never took Harry to be a voyeur, either.
cloudhead13 chapter 8 . 4/27/2008
I've just got one thing to say.

I've been a fanfic reader for many years now, but this is

the very first time ever that someone has portrayed the Wizarding World as real and solid as you, putting the characters above the magic.

Tips? Some small spelling errors here and there, nothing that bothers the read though.

But the letters and newspaper articles could be put in cursive writing to seperate them a bit more clearly from the rest of the text, or simply be centralized in the middle of the page.

Turned out I had more things to say than just one.
Bildo chapter 25 . 4/4/2008
Very well written but a bit confusing at times.
RR chapter 2 . 3/20/2008