Reviews for Just Give Me Some Affection
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
Yay they made up!...a talk, cuddle and love...perfect.;)
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
Oh poor Chi...so it wasn't down to Goku..oh..
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
They had a fall out...how will they fix this...if they both stand on different view points.
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
There is always a reason, may 'be Chi is using the fact that she is a princess because in all fairness...Goku has always been the adventurous type...where he's training, meeting new foes and fighting, now he does care about his wife and kids and shows t sometimes...
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I guess with Chi has a reason for not showing Goku a lot of affection and it could be because of all the challenges and Goku leaving most times.
Alexa Hiwatari chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
pretty cool
Saiyanivy chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
Aww I love goku! Great story!
iKiohri chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
Awww. This was a sad one.

Poor Chichi but Goku suffered quite a bit too.

But another wonderful GxCC story.

I'm starting to get addicted to your fics :3
Gilded Blue chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
It was a pretty cute story. I did think Chi was pretty OOC sometimes, as was Gokou, but in the end I thought it was overall a good fic. I liked it a lot, and it had a lot of sincerity to it that I could definitely appreciate.
michiriru88 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
damn, good thing this isnt what really happened on dbz... hai...(not a japanese word, but an expression)
Mikel08 chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
I'm too lazy too sign in right now but i absolutely loved it!:D

I have a few minor complaints along the lines of you spelled apologize wrong, sentences were grammatically incorrect, incomplete thoughts, and incorrect verb forms, etc. Not to the point where I would ask if English is your first language, but I would have to say enough mistakes to put your English level around 5th grade. Although, I am an Honors student, and an English Minor so I might just be slightly exaggerating there, but only by a year...

You have an amazing talent for making stories, but a simple editing job, or beta would do your stories wonders. Please correct me if you wrote the story like that for added effect. If that was intention then well done.

I am terribly sorry about your mom. Its not fair that you have to go through that, and I am sorry.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/10/2007
I think i've read this fic before but the 2nd time was just as good.

the only way this fic could ever be better is if goku finds the guy and beats the shit outta him. in fact, chichi should join in!
videl's1fan chapter 5 . 5/30/2007
wow gosha you rock! nice story keep it up! [cheers] YAY! Go Gosha
Trynia Merin chapter 4 . 5/21/2007
Wow the last two chapters were packed with such emotion I almost cried for poor Goku and Chichi. Seeing this reason for why she doens't like PDA's in the story makes so much sense. You've given depth to their relationship that is so badly needed in Goku/Chichi fanfiction! Bravo!
Trynia Merin chapter 2 . 5/21/2007
It's a refreshing change of pace to see Goku arguing with Chichi in the open. Granted they've had their disagreements but I enjoy seeing G/CC where they actually DO disagree and Goku doesn't always 'cave' during an argument without stating his case. Chichi is so often portrayed as the bitch queen of the north that it's great to see a fic where the author delves into their relationship. I will definately enjoy the next chapter.