Reviews for Vision of Love
La Pythie chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Wow! I knew Bakura was up to something x)! Good job, that was awesome!
DiamondTauro chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
...How...dare you...HOW DARE YOU NOT WRITE A SEQUEL YOU MOTHER ************************ ************************* **************** XDDD I joke i joke ilyy! i love youu! dont stop making one shots!1 Nuuus!33 Fell inlove with this pairing...Not much of it though...DX
Tangle chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Ahaha, Bakura you sneak you. xD
0-Aika-0 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Cute! Update?
azab chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
i loved it
Kurarisa chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
NYU! more!1 more i say!

holy ra, the way you wrote that was just ... nyaa. i mean that in the most amazing way possible. way to go being my gateway to exoticshipping! -reads more of your stuff-
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
_ This inspires me to write this couple. Mwahaha! Poor Bakura, his ego got bruised
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
I really liked this story a lot. I hope you decide to write more, elaborating on their relationship or write another story about them.
Phoenix Kaen chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
LOL! I loved the ending! I'm so glad you decided to do this one-shot. Exoticshipping is one of my favorites but there isn't enough of it honestly. I hope you'll write another one. I'm going to be writing one soon but can't until my stupid computer would turn on...
Natsumi chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
yeey awesomeness could you write more pretty please , oh..when your not tired, hehe
svlad chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
oh wow, that was awsome!
newpretear chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Wow that's sad. I loved it though! This is the best couple ever!
egyptionkitty chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
0.0 that was really... I dunno. I like fluffiness and lemons though xD im so perverted... XD im so weird. well, later.
fall baby fall chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
This is such a wonderfully written fic, I wish you'd continue it. Please?
Wolf chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
More! This is really cool, a bit weird, but cool. Please update.