Reviews for Clash of the Titans
Catlimere chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Hey I loved the start of this story and while it's been a while I am hoping you'll get back to this and continue the story. I love the premise, dying to know what exactly Buffy remembers...was she really ascended, like Daniel, when she died in The Gift? Really curious to see what Buffy does with her newly recovered memories.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Oh, interesting...do continue.
Knight Wulf chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
oh come now you must write another chapter the story is already interesing and i'm already on the edge of my seat so please a new chapter soon. bye
stephbro chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Interesting start! Can't wait to see where it goes.
Crossover Addict chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Please update! I'm begging you! the evil cliffie' has me hooked and waiting for what happens next.
kissmekent chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
This story has deffinite possibilities, bring in Daniel and the crazy woman he's attacked to! (don't you just love their chemestry!) Good Writing, I'm off to class.
laRoseMinuit chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
First time I saw a Pryer I was like 'whoa, it's a Bringer without wierd non-eyes'. I am excited to see this continue - while I think Daniel's a tab bit too old for Buffy [and what will Vala think?] I'm not against the pairing. I love to see a good cross between SG and BtVS, and I think this might be one.
wordoftruthhunter26 chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
I like please keep writing this. I would love to see Buffy kick some ORI ass this should be good.
Glory chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
I loved the introduction of the ori on Stargate, they tie the buffyverse and the stargate world together nicely. Can't wait for the next chapter, your beginning rocks.
Glory chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
I loved the introduction of the ori on stargate and I think it really ties both universes together. Can't wait for your next chapter, the beginning rocks.