Reviews for Bastard
BlackDreamNightmare chapter 1 . 6/17
Don't stop there keep going I love the story so far
Moon Mage Goddess chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
Why did you stop there?! Please update soon, I want to read more!
HTchime chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
Heya, I've just stumbled through this story and right now I really hope you'd continue this even though it's been a while since you've updated. Really, this genre needs refreshing and unique stories like yours:)
Moonguardian chapter 3 . 4/10/2006
I like this story alot and hope u will continue it soon... I lov the timeline thing very new and hopefully u will up date soon...
Twiliblossom chapter 3 . 10/12/2005
This is the first time I've read a Sailor Moon story and it's turning out to be really interesting! I'm curius about something, are other characters from Inuyasha going to be entering the story? The reason I ask is because you refered to Usagi as Kagome in this chapter. Anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Fiona X. Fyre chapter 3 . 10/5/2005
m Fascinating... _...

I like it so far... it seems like it will be interesting in the later chapters. Not the normal kind of IY SM x-over that you see.

I do have to ask if this is AU, because men who look like sesshoumaru, well, arn't common in SM's world aside from the Youma's. So is this set in an AU future, where Demons living like humans are not as uncommon? I just thought it was wierd that someone who is obviously not human would not have been targeted by the senshi for extermination.

Other then my confusion, I thought the story is great thus far and look forward to the next chapter
Hoshiko Megami chapter 3 . 10/5/2005
Oh, please update soon! This was a really good chapter!
Taeniaea chapter 3 . 10/5/2005
I Love The Chapter:3 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
Taeniaea chapter 2 . 10/5/2005
I Love The Chapter:2!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 3 . 10/4/2005
I was afraid of this, Sesshy is in denial mode and I doubt this will end well. I just hope Faith and Usagi can unfreeze Sesshy's heart, then maybe he can finally know true love and get along with Inuyasha.
Hoshiko Megami chapter 2 . 9/24/2005
Poor Sesshomaru. Hope you update soon!
Flame Ivy Moon chapter 2 . 9/24/2005
I love it!
Jay FicLover chapter 2 . 9/24/2005
I tried to review when you had just posted the first chapter, but for some reason it wouldn't let me. I've been having too many problems with computers lately and I'm starting to get quite angry at them... -_-

Anyway, what I had planned to say in that review was that it was a bit troubling for me to accept the fact that Queen Serenity hadn't loved Princess Serenity's father (I'm assuming the princess was the child she had with her husband, wasn't she?).

I would have liked better if Queen Serenity had never married: that she HAD had been engaged before becoming pregnant with the child of her childhood friend, Inutaisho, when she was a teenager, and that because of her pregnancy her fiance refused to marry her, so she simply stayed single, and later on gave birth to twins: little Sesshoumaru and baby princess Serenity.

However, cause Inutaisho had to stay on Earth and become the next Lord of the Western Lands, he couldn't marry Serenity and stay on the Moon with her, and Serenity would have to become Queen of the Moon when she was of age, so she couldn't join him on Earth either. So, it was decided that Sesshoumaru would become the heir to the Western Lands and live with Inutaisho and the woman Inutaisho had also been engaged to and would soon marry, and Inutaisho's new wife would raise Sesshoumaru as her son, on Earth. Then princess Serenity would stay on the Moon with her mother and be the heiress to the throne and she would be told her father was dead...

Haha, you see, I was planning to suggest all that just so that Usagi/Princess Serenity didn't have to be the child of an unhappy marriage... I know that, if I were Queen Serenity, I surely wouldn't be able to help having special feelings for the child of my true love, rather than the child of a husband I didn't love... Literature is full of stories where the heroine discovers her mother wasn't that affectionate with her cause the mere sight of the girl was always reminding her mother of the way she had been forced to marriage and separated from the love of her life.

(For example, Meggie, from "The Thorn Birds": she discovers the reason her mother had always seemed to choose Meegie's older brother as her favorite over her and her other siblings was because her brother had been born out of wedlock and his father had been her mother's true love instead of Meggie's father, whom Meegie's mother did not hate but had been forced to marry).

The issue about Princess Serenity's father can be quite the thing to take care of in a fanfic. Personally I'm planning that in one of my fics it'll be stated that, being the Queens of the Moon descendants of the Moon Goddess Selene, at a certain age they all became pregnant without the help of a male: a miracle pregnancy. I am planning to state Usagi/Neo Queen Serenity was the very first descendant of the goddess to ever get married and have a child by marriage, and that this is the reason ChibiUsa/Reenie has different traits like pink hair and red eyes: she's the first royal lunarian ever to actually have a father.

That'd be a cool idea, what do you think?

Anyway, I already reviewed you story "Child of Pandora" suggesting an idea for a Sailor Moon/Wolf's Rain crossover. Even if you don't use the idea, what do you think about writing a Sailor Moon/Wolf's Rain crossover?
Cami Binion chapter 2 . 9/24/2005
great story so far. i really like it. does sesshomaru know that serenity is his mother? update soon
koldy chapter 2 . 9/23/2005