Reviews for Warning Shot
Rosa Clearwater chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
You know, this fic could fit cannon wise. You believe him to be on the Light side and you are indeed correct :)
RachL8 chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
he does care after all. short but sweet. were you planning on writing more?
enahma chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
It was a very-very good one-shot.

saiyanwizard chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Very interesting take on how Severus is still on the Light side. Very good, glad you shared this with us. Thanks for this awesome one-shot, and I look forward to more from you!

faith5bye5 chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
v. nice. may we all remain loyal to severus! his innocence is implicit but forever intact... nice plot idea. gd sev dialogue at end

Obscure Entity chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Loved it! Nicely done, I love how Snape is still his evil self, though he's also trying to protect Minerva, albeit subtly, but as much as he would be expected to under the circumstances. Still trying to deny that Snape is really evil... I'm so glad you're still writing these nice one shots that are kind of Snape/Minerva, please write more soon!
unlikely2 chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Very well written. One bit of what's intended to be constructive criticism. I don't think Snape would dare to talk to himself. The last paragraph might be better as an internal monologue. In character I think, other than that. I like your rather edgy Minerva. Strongly visualised and constructed. An excellent fic.
duj chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Yes. This is the roundabout way a spy works, the only way he can work, to protect his friends without their knowledge or forgiveness.
Jen2281 chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Oh excellent start. Please update soon and often.
kari89 chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Squee! That was brilliant! I have to admit, I'm not very big on Snape being evil in any way (I guess you could say I'm still in pretty bad denial after HBP). And yet you portrayed him so beautifully! He's obviously working for Voldemort, but that doesn't automatically mean he wants and is willing to have all of his former companions - dare I say friends - perish! Now I have to go look at some of your other things! Keep it up! This was terrific!
snapefan51 chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Excellent! Another awesome story in the works. Looking forward to reading more.
hawaii5063 chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
I like this one a lot. Snape in the shadows sending subtle warnings, just as I could imagine he might. Enjoyable read. :)