Reviews for The Matchmaker's Handbook
update chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
...
Gallant Halliviere chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
This is an amazing story. Normally, I'm not too fond of stories that cut between different plotlines because they usually fail to develop all of the subplots enough to progress the story properly. However, this one does that nicely and I really enjoyed reading it. Each of the different stories is well worth the read and I would be very happy if this story is continued. Stories like these are rarely ever done well and it would be a shame to have this one end so soon.
Vanitas' Queen21 chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
i wonder if things will work out in the end?
i sure hope so
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
please continue this! i really wanna see what happens between riku and sora!:D
SoRi Fan chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
Hey, so I was just looking for some SoRi fics to read and came across this one. I was disappointed to find out this story had only 2 chapters and no recent updates, so if you have the time, could you post up a new chapter? Thanks.
ObsessivePecan chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
This story makes me squee so uncontrollably my dad thinks I'm on drugs. I really wish you would come back to finish this, it's so fantastic! Along with all your other stories! GAH! Love it!
Cole chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Soooooooooooooooooooo. How long do I have ta wait? What do you mean, what do I mean? How could you possibly not KNOW? I'm talking about RULE 3, dude, whens it comin out?
LovexAndxEdelweiss chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
Just dropping a quick comment to tell you you should totally update this story and Born To Be Wild ~ I adore them and I'm so sad they've been inactive for so long. ;;

Much love, Aya
Melmel Phase chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
*screams* I can't believe you ended it like that! It was getting like really gooooooood! Your a really good writer by the way.
eefara chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
Awww...so cute! It's been a while since you've updated, but I hope the story isn't dead; Sora's obliviousness (sp?) is adorable to watch.

How did Sora get elected Matchamker if he's never been in a relationship? Just good common sense compared to the rest of the staff? :P
copycat-capycot chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
Cloud Leon Romeo and Juliet (except way more awesome than those two sobs). :D
violetstar198 chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
I'm pretty new to (joined today found it yesterday) but i LUV ur chapters! so much! they are totally awsum and im so anxious for more! ur totaly awsum! i sound like a stalker 0 well. im not though. lol promise! i can't wait for the next chapter!
MadWorldZ chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
...i will never see the ending to this will i...:cries: Please if you are still alive Slashy, Udate soon...okay i will go and cry some more until then...T_T
Golden.Couture chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
This is a really funny story. Amusing and cute at the same time. :) I like how Sora is oblivious to how Riku feels about him, and how Leon and Cloud pretend to hate each other. Selphie is a riot too xD I hope you'll continue this one day... Good job
shakespeareslark chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
Now this is one story I really really can't wait for an update for. Please please make my dream come true?

And I don't suppose Axel and Roxas will be making an appearence in this-? :D