Reviews for Rhapsody
vincents1lover chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
*screams loudly* *glomp* *Sqeel* OMG UPDATE SOON PELASE!I WANTG MORE PELASE!XD
CodenameConundrum22 chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
i love the story! hope you continue!
Shadow315 chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
Come on already! UPDATE already it's been forever! I wanna know what happened! Also I started my own FB story so... give me your take on it?

MORE SOON I gotta know what happens and please get Bobby to stop being such a fucking bastard to Jackie!

shadow
forgetMEalways chapter 3 . 3/12/2008
poor jack!
YourMidnightCinderella chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
i recently started reading four brothers fics and i absolutley love this story

i was just wondering if you stopped writing this story

or is there gonna be more?
CatherineWinner chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
can chance for an update?
CatherineWinner chapter 3 . 11/24/2007
eek i need an update!
Chumpette chapter 3 . 8/29/2007
Loved this. Update soon.
Miskit chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
Aw, man, this is great! I love how well you've kept Bobby in perfect character. And the way he interacts with each of his brothers and visa versa. Beautiful!

Please update soon. This is wonderful.
lovePEOPLEandCOWBOY chapter 3 . 5/30/2007
j'ai eu du mal à tout comprendre, je pense qu'il va me falloir plusieur lecture pour comprendre précisément les termes anglais utilisé. mais ce que j'ai retiré de cette fic était génial, j'ai adoré.
gussiegal5 chapter 3 . 3/28/2007
pretty good
suninrain chapter 3 . 9/17/2006
No! Please tell me you plan on updating in the very near future! Please! I'll beg! I'll grovel! You can't just write this fantatstic story and then leave it hanging at chapter three! If I was as good a writer as you I'd write it myself! lol Please update! Please update! :)
theweirdo chapter 3 . 7/11/2006
This is so ood, so far! Please write some more!
Dea Puella chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
It's so funny I'm listening to a song and it just sung "... a kiss out in the snow..." and now I have the nice picture of Bobby and Jackie kissing in the snow. Lalala that's what happened lalala. Now you go write another chapter, right now. Shoo, write.
Kamiccolo chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
Wow...I love it so far. I especially liked Angel and Jerry trying to confront Bobby at the end of the chapter.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »