Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Ancient Magic
Vi-Violence chapter 11 . 10/16/2014
This is pretty good, please update soon!
yamixyugilover89 chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
This fucking shit is fucking awsome! A.. By the way... To hell with ALL THE CHARACTERS EXCEPT YUGI, RYOU, MALIK, HARRY, RON, AND HERMINE! how is malik alive and can you make yugi imne to ALL dark magic? 'Cuz thad be cool!:) GO COOKIES!
SilverWolf01 chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
Wow! I love this story it ROCKS! and great idea with the mixed cores! Plz write more and soon.
GayBabies chapter 11 . 3/14/2013
I love this story! Please put mor yami marik in it. And update soon!
Moon's Secret Dream chapter 11 . 2/1/2013
Wow - oh I love this!
great job...please update and finish this please!
Mari Roza chapter 11 . 6/27/2012
OMG i found this story out of random and now its one of my favorites the way you write your characters could be a bit OC at times but you make it ok cuz its so funny

One of the firsts I've read when Yami pranks them * sniff*

Hogwarts is going to be a shadow of itself after these 4 go

Plz i beg you in the name of the Egyptian gods UPDATE!
Mashy-Gaara4life chapter 11 . 12/14/2009
Actually the spelling of night in Arabic is Laila
Cmpteraddict chapter 11 . 11/26/2009
This is a cool story. Please continue. I really liked the double core wands. What was Very awesome was the informatino about the Egyptian calender. Please continue. BTW, your username is AWESOME.
The Dark Side Has Yaoi chapter 11 . 10/21/2009
this is a truely great story, update!
Bokmal14 chapter 11 . 8/26/2009
I think this is a really good chapter and I am looking forward to read the next chapter very much.
subaru1999 chapter 11 . 6/19/2009
great story! cant wait to see what happens next!
kiniyakkii chapter 11 . 4/20/2009
... this is a great story, and originality is a plus. It's true, Yami's need to live up to their names... ugh... scary thoughts...

PLEASE update soon?
JelloGirl323 chapter 5 . 2/24/2009
dude you ned to update ASAP! I MEAN IT! WHY DONT YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR STORY ANY MORE?
trooperx chapter 11 . 11/6/2008
Love it! Please continue...i really hope you do!
JelloGirl323 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
DUDE! I ALREDY REVIEWED YOU ON CHAPTER 11 AND 10 OMG! WERE DID THAT COME FROM?...IT WAS ME YOU DOLT! ME THE MYSTRESS OF ALL EVIL! MWA-HA-HA-HA! pinky do us all a favor and SHUT UP! SHUT UP? I DONT KNOW THE MEANING OF THAT OMG WORHTY WORD (OMG) would you stop with your multipul OMG'S? cause it's really bugging me! OMG! WHY IS IT OMG BUGGING YOU...OMG! THATS A BIG BIG I MEAN REALY BIG KNIFE! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH IT?...(OMG) i am going to do this (starts buttering bread with the LARGE knife) then i'm going to do this (hits pinky over the head w/a frying pan) also i'm going to tell you (the writer not pinky) that my names Mckenzie...ring any bells? OMG! IT DOSE OMG! pinky shut up!