Reviews for Halcyon Wish
smile you're on camera chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
please write more
Phi-Dono chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
i looked through your bio real quick, just to make sure that this review didn't turn out to be more of an annoyance than a pleasure. i used to print out Immortal Rain fanfiction while at school, and now at home i can actually leave a review. your story, out of all of them, was the one that held my interest so much. it was similar to the original concept, yet was approached at a different angle so that my mind regestired it as 'this is IR fanfiction' and yet unlike the others on here. i understand that you have a severe case of writer's block. all i'm here for is to tell you how awesome your story is, and ask that when you get your mojo back, could you spread a little lovin on this particular fic? hopefully, i'll get an update email in my mail box sometime this year, ne?
wolf chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
hey i really like that fiction you did of inmortal rain. where machika is older and more stroger. and how she killed the mayor for her grandfather. so ihope you finish this stories

cause its really good. please thank you
0Hallie0 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
AWESOME! Pls Update! and FYI the seventh book is being released in November! I can't wait either!
Kyra Neko chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Great to know that I am not the only one going crazy, waiting for the 7th one to come out. The older Machika does indeed fit in better with this, and I find it quite entertaining that the roles are somewhat reversed in comparaso to the first. It's quite awesome!

Please, -please- update more.
Arwey chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Awesome! I'm an IR newb and I totally love all the fics I've found for it...please keep this story going!
Special Agent Chibi chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Ohh... -nods approvingly- Very interesting. I'd really like to see more of this!

And I just saw you Authors note saying how you are going crazy over waiting for the 7th book and all? Well, do you have any idea when it will actually be released, because according to sources I've seen, its not even out as a full manga yet in Japan. I could be wrong of course.

Anyways, you most certainly must continue this! I do like it so far.

Chibi-Sorrow
BlakRose chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
This is great story you've got here and i really like the way you had them meet up.I can't wiat for the next chapter!
ElvenArcher0310 chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
I must say, I totally agree with you, IR is my favorite manga of all time and it always will be. Just glad that the last one didn't end with another one of Machika's falling stunts again. Love the idea behind your story so far, your descriptions were a bit lengthy but otherwise extremly (some cool word i can't remember). I hope you update soon and just so you know you have at least one avid reader!
nancystagerat chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
I love this! IR is highly underrated, and you're not the only one going mad waiting for book 7! Your writing is fantastic, flows extremely well, and is so clear it's as if I'm reading a novel version of the manga! *hugs this fic* As I have borrowed the whole series from a friend and therefore don't have my reference material (lol) my own IR fic is terrible and therefore isn't going to go up her anytime soon, but you, go write! NOW! _

~Linz~
CG chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
aww, IR fanfic! *hugs* I love Rain, both in the manga and in your fic. :)
illuminated bestiary chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
I've never read the manga, but as ever you illustrate things so clearly and beautifully no prior knowledge is required.
EmbraceDiversity chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
I love your story, and I love Immortal Rain. I've found it quite difficult to find fanfiction on it, and since I love your writing(although I don't comment), I'm glad you wrote one on them. I hope you decide to continue, it sounds like it's going to be awesome!