Reviews for What Would I Do Without You?
All-The-Stories-Were-True chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Rob Lowe asked Hinton what happened to Soda after the outsiders and she told him that after Sandy he fell in love with this girl and then she cheated on him and then he met a girl named Amanda and they got married and lived happily ever after.
AnimalLover1 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Liked it. Sad
Sparklemaster maka chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Could you send me the quoye if you still have it?
booklover1357 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Se hinton said soda died?
blue-oyster-cult-love chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
aw. sodapop was murdered? i just about had a heartattack when i heard that. lol it was really good though. i liked it, very dramatic ((duh))
imjustagirl0077 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Another one of you older pieces that I found to be very good. You might want to reread this to reflect on how you have improved over about a year. The story was sad, but a very good one too. Id also like the article where it was said he dies, if you dont mind. I did hear Rob Lowe talk in the commentery about how he supposedly dies in Vit..
Pinkmoon chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
That was kind of sweet toward the end and I enjoyed it. Though there were a few spelling errors and I think you may have left out a word here or than that it's a great story. It's sad that Soda died but then I loved watching how Darry and Pony's relationship grew through this. Oh, could you send me that quote if you still have it? I'd appericate it.

ohwerdd chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
you made me cry!

curse you!

and Sodapop dies? say what?

how does he really die?

ohh mann hes my fav character psht.

sides Pony anyway.

wow this story was unbelievably sad.

i love your stories so much!

strawberryfinn chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
I need that quote. I LOVE Soda.
cullengirl1 chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
i loved it

love ya

person chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
aw this is really sad :(. can you make a second chapter pleaz? i love it!
xMandy789 chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Great Story! Why did Soda have to die :( ?

I Love Soda!

~ SodasGurl4Ever
animalsare4life chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
I can't believe he dies. Poor Pony. I would have killed myself if I was Darry or Pony. Good Job!I would die if either my brothers died. The story made me cry.
Annoyed chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
only the person Sodapop Curtis was BASED ON died. Not Soda himself, for he is a fictional character, and there weren't anymore books about the Outsiders written. get it?
Flamegirl22 chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
hey. where does it say that soda dies? send me the quote or link or whatever please. my email is on my info page.