Reviews for Choices No One Should Make
Ringwil chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
Wonderful story! I want another chapters! )
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Supposed to have been posted 31 March 2012, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. but I had problems with my computer that literally made every document and link hidden, and flaked on attaching these reviews to the original story threads for the last year. Everyone say; 'Mach is a flake, Mach is a yo-yo'. Better yet (Waves hand) 'Mach is trying, but he's still a flake'. Then to make me even more like a buttermilk biscuit (more flaky) my computer went down again in June of 2012 with yet another virus. So this is even later...

Post TSL: Revan and the Exile reunite

It's standing (in) her way. Don't just trust your spell checker, remember to sight edit. Most grammar mistakes are do to words that will pass it(Like pour) when you mean pore. Remember to polish as you reread. 'refusing for me to look at him' would be smoother as 'refusing to let me look at him', and 'and HK's rambling's(Doesn't need apostrophe) stop' should be stopped.

It was fun when Bao Dur took him out above.

While the game allows you to transit between your location and the ship, it throws you off in a fiction piece.
Dennisk chapter 11 . 10/22/2009
o

I just realized, you have Russian as Mandolorian, nice, hard to recognize without Cyrillic though.

anyway, good story so far, I hope you haven't quite abandoned it yet. have a good weekend!
Treuan chapter 11 . 8/3/2008
I like it. Your interperatation of the universe and the expansion on it continues to astound me, to the point of thinking this is canon.
Me chapter 11 . 1/22/2008
Hey, this is a really great story! Good job! Are you going to continue it? I would really like to read more!
Taeniaea chapter 11 . 10/6/2007
Great Story!
MARIE chapter 11 . 12/6/2006
PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE UPDATE!
AN chapter 11 . 10/11/2006
Please update! Your story is just so good, I need to know what is going to happen next! So Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please update asap!
Marie chapter 11 . 10/4/2006
Please Update ASAP! I realy like this story!
Jax Solo chapter 8 . 9/5/2006
HA HA! I can't believe that Bastila is falling for Canderous, of all people! This is just TOO funny! (Falls on floor and laughs like a crazy person)
Gabrielle Lupin chapter 11 . 8/13/2006
I'm sorry it took me so long to read your new chapter, I can't wait for another one, I'm hooked!
darthnotrevan chapter 11 . 7/5/2006
Wow! That was a great chapter. Very well written.

Please continue!
NA chapter 10 . 4/15/2006
Please Update ASAP!
anonymous chapter 10 . 4/10/2006
Please, please update soon! This is really good and I want to know what happens next! Update!
Gabrielle Lupin chapter 10 . 3/14/2006
AH, I finally finished reading what you have so far, and oh my gosh I adore it! I was actually printing out chapters at school, and when I got home I was printing some, AND THEN MY PRINTER RAN OUT OF PAPER, it was a very sad momment in time for me :) I can't wait till the next chapter, you are such an amazing writter, please update as soon as you can, I'll be waiting!