Reviews for Welcome to the Hellmouth
astrakane chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
i liked it, it was a good idea!
jeniferxdawn chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
Good chapter. The concept of crossing Desperate Housewives and Buffy is a rare and interesting one. I'm enjoying it. I think that maybe there should be a plot twister soon...maybe some one they know will become a vampire and kidnap susan?...sounds fun

Any ways, I hope you put in a slaying scene soon.

Zephie
BelleCameron chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Great story, love the idea! You might also want to post this over at Twisting the Hellmouth ( if you haven't already. Can't wait to see more :)
CardboardCreative chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
YAY! I've been waiting for this! This is the PERFECT crossover, man! It's crazy! Your style is nice and detailed too, with a witty remark here and there. Keep it up. Update ASAP ;)
Imzadi chapter 2 . 10/1/2005
I like this, especially the paragraph in which Julie describes her feelings. That's excellent! And, yes, I'm sure Faith & Robin were giving each other those looks! I wonder if George (I think that's his name) the pharmacist from hell is some kind of a demon? That wouldn't surprise me. Or Edie Britt is a succubus? I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
jeniferxdawn chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Interesting cross over! Love that it actually makes sence! I can't wait till part two is up!

Love

Zephie
Imzadi chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Julie Mayer the vampire slayer! It rhymes. Now I wonder if the Scavo brats are demons in disguise (I'm kidding, but it wouldn't surprise me too awfully much!)?

I was afraid that Julie was the victim of a vampire. I'm glad she's not.

It's nice to see Faith & Robin together. They do make a great couple.
Lightdemondarkangel chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Wow! That was great! I can't to find out where you go with this story! I've only seen short stories that include Desperate Housewives. Please tell me this is going be longer that a couple of chapter?