Reviews for Jedi Rebellion
Wow, this is super cool! It'd be cool if Padme and Anakin got back together, Can't wait to see how it turns out!
andjelija.nenic chapter 2 . 3/30
Anonymous chapter 5 . 2/4
You should definitely continue this.
gottahavekyuubi chapter 5 . 1/2
well then. This was a nice read and I was hoping that I could ask for an update but nah, this hasn't been updated in basically 9 years man. Fuck. I really liked this fanfic. Maybe here's to hoping you'll update
Curious Reader chapter 5 . 2/25/2015
Whoa. Will you get to finish this what-if story?
a latin 1 kid chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
(i'm latin 1, so i don't know much about the language, but the ending -o on verbs would mean that "necco" means "I bring death and suffering" and that you mean something like "neccere" to mean "to bring death and suffering" unless this is an exception. I don't know i just saw it and was like "no"
Daniel6 chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
So Anakin & Padme are the original Han & Leia? LOL And I caught the lines from the other movies as well. So Windu is Neco?
QueenNaberrie chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
I'm adding this to alerts in case you update at some point.

Padme has every right to be angry at Anakin for what he did. But she sure it being a b*tch in this story. At least she is showing that she still has some feelings for Anakin, even if she is trying to deny it or not show it. She cares.

I hope you update soon.
AnitaM17 chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
Update soon!
EroSlackerMicha chapter 5 . 11/19/2012

either re-write it or a final chapter, but this one must continue.
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
What the hell?! Two sabers, two claws and two blaster?! What is this, a joke or what? And here I thought the original Vader suit was crappily designed...
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
ok now im hooked
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
i was a little confused when i first read this but it is actully very very good
MyMidnightImagination chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
Loved it :)
Pretentious Procrastinator chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
This is amazing and I'm really intrigued by the whole stoy, especially Darth Neco!Please, please update soon and add more to this, I can't wait to read more.