Reviews for Those Who Dream By Day
DoctorGiggelstheMouse chapter 21 . 11/6/2014
This is brilliant.
DoctorGiggelstheMouse chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
This is very captivating thus far. Enjoying reading it very much!
samanthatm chapter 26 . 7/7/2013
awesome.
EmeraldHope chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
I always say 'girls are crazy and guys are clueless.'
sonnig chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This is amazing! Everything about this story captured me, it was witty and you painted this wonderful picture. The dynamics and plot held you from start to finish. And I love Lira, one of the best OC's I have read. I love that she isn't the damsel, and that she is intelligent and has some gumption! And it was your description that just made me adore her.

"She spoke spotty Arabic, always managed to burn the toast, and couldn't sew a button on her overcoat to save her soul, but she was strong and small and quick"

Awesome Awesome job! :)
PurpleInkling chapter 26 . 2/6/2012
That was a brilliant story. And probably one of the best mummy fanfictions with Ardeth I have read.

You writing skills are crazy! I get so sucked into the story that its hard to believe that its only a fanfiction. I hope that you do manage to write your own stories, for I would love to read them as you write like a pro with a good flow, adequate description and dialogue (I always run into the problem of putting too much of one or the other and thus break the flow).

And your development of character and the character growth as well is very good, especially in your own character Lira. And you kept true to the original Mummy characters' qualities. Your protrayal of Johnathan was superb. And your take on Ardeth's tender side was brilliant as well, as you kept to core identity of his character, but as he wasn't the main role in the movies you did not have much to build on, but you built his character up well. It worked when you made him your main character, as you retained what identified him in the movies. Not everyone can do that so good job.

Your only issues are spelling and sometimes grammar, but you can get an editor to fix those fincky details. So its no big deal. Plus like you said in an earlier chapter, when you're the one writing the story, you know what its supposed to say and don't notice what it actually says. Your story pace was good too, not rushed or gruelingly slow.

But honestly I don't think I have ever been sucked into a fanfiction like yours did, it was hard to believe that I was not actually in Egypt with all the characters.

Thanks for a good read!
SheWolfMedjai chapter 25 . 11/20/2011
... Please make another Ardeth Bay story! This is one of the best stories I've ever read and I've read more than 200 stories on fancition net alone. Please become a writter, if you had a book published i would go and buy straight from your own hands. Please continue writting! Maybe another Ardeth Bay!

Thank you for writtig it. _
88dragon06 chapter 26 . 2/28/2011
A very nice story. I really enjoyed reading it.
vampirelover2009 chapter 26 . 6/15/2010
This was a amazing story now i'm gonna cheak out your other stories to see if their as good as this one!
Bubble butt chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
boo mewohahahahaha lovin the story
DamnBlackHeart chapter 26 . 1/16/2010
This is an absolutely, amazing, brilliant and excellently done story! Haha, I totally enjoyed reading it and this was the first Mummy fic I come across. It's not surprising after watching the movies a couple times on tv (though I did find it suspcious that all that time they all showed the first movie in the same week on different channels. Seems too strange). Anyway, now I'm curious to see if you wrote more Mummy stories. I hope so because you're good at writing them.
Fang500 chapter 26 . 11/21/2009
brilliant story
Fang500 chapter 6 . 11/20/2009
'What did I say?' rofl MEN!
Fang500 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Finally a well written Mummy story that doesn't follow the movies script! thank you Lucky Denver Mint!
cutekoala chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
(I think that's how it's spelled)