Reviews for Monsters in the Dark
Fidelitas chapter 29 . 5/27/2006
The last chapter,here we go...on one hand I'm sad this part of your Family series is ended,on the other one I'm happy about reading you're gonna write another sequel :) I'll read it for sure!

What can i say...You did a GREAT work with this story and every single chapter was so well written and interesting,I have never get tired to read them.

Right now I'm so curious about what will happen next...

Dave and Jayden scene was funny...they will end up together again ;)

Shawn and Mandy will get married and eventually Mark will find someone for himself and Laney too (I really wanna see this coming)...
Fidelitas chapter 28 . 5/27/2006
Awesome chapter!

Everything and everyone is gonna be alright,i 'm so happy for them!Two little babies!

I'm about to read the next chapter...is it the last one,isn't it? :(
Latisha C chapter 29 . 5/20/2006
A fitting ending to this story. I'm oh so looking forward to reading the next installment in this series.

Also in response to where I'm from, well that would be the NYC area...though my older sister goes to school about 10 minutes from Boston. I just love using the word wicked is all. Not many people use it here in the five boroughs, but I do.

I can't wait to read the first chapter of Lonestar Love.

Lori
Insane Cali Gurl chapter 29 . 5/20/2006
Wow another part of the puzzle down and a few more to go...I CAN'T WAIT! Hurry it up woman and get ta writin and postin! I love this series...It's so great! I can't get enough of it...

Phoenix-Satori10 chapter 29 . 5/20/2006
Aww! I can't believe that it's over! At least there was a sweet, happy ending. Love the banter between Jayden and Dave at the table, especially the way Dave interrupted Paul. Awesome stuff. I can't wait to read the next one :)

~Phoenix~
Lauz23 chapter 29 . 5/20/2006
loved the ending to this series looking forward to next
Spinnar chapter 29 . 5/19/2006
Ah...that was SO great and funny, too! Especially between Randy, Jayden, and Batista! I so can't wait for the next story, Lonestar Love. It sounds so interesting! Loved the story! I can't even express to you how much I enjoyed reading it!
Insane Cali Gurl chapter 28 . 5/15/2006
Aw! So Sweet! More woman...More More MORE!

Latisha C chapter 28 . 5/14/2006
Nice job on this chapter. Wicked twist to the story. I really do love reading your stories, especially when you use medical jargon. I, myself, hope to be able to use legal jargon one day. I want to study to become a lawyer. Well, lawyer, social worker or something in the business field.

Okay, so I'm totally off track. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the final chapter, unless this was already it, in which, I'm looking forward to the next story.

I'm done babbling now.

Lori
Lauz23 chapter 28 . 5/14/2006
loved this update she had twins and paul is awake. had to laugh at vince and dave was waiting for a rumble to happen there

can't wait for more
Phoenix-Satori10 chapter 28 . 5/13/2006
Aww... great chapter! The part with Steph and Paul kind of balanced out the tension from the earlier part with Dave and Vince. Can't wait to read the last chapter... I love this story, this series... it's awesome :)

~Phoenix~
Spinnar chapter 28 . 5/13/2006
THANK GOD! THEY'RE OK! YAY! Sorry 'bout that. Got a little excited...Aw...they had twins!
Fidelitas chapter 27 . 5/13/2006
I'm glad Jayden is alright,she is gonna be ok.

Dave "lost" his child too (she eventually will come back to Dave,I feel she is alive and fine)...what a story that was,shocking...and he can't have children anymore...I'm sorry...at least he and Jayden are trying to work things out,i hope they will get together again.

I really hope Steph,the baby and Paul will be ok too...

can't wait for reading about it,

Update soon,please :)

Amazing chapter,as always so well written!
Fidelitas chapter 26 . 5/11/2006
Great chapter!i'm still keeping my breath in my chest ;)

It seems like everything is going down the wrong way...it's bad,like the title said.

Can't wait for reading the next chapter...as soon as i'll do it I will review it,you know :)

This amazing story is ending :( but I know at least you won't leave us in a sad mood :(

Please don't let any characters die...That evil "kid" is now under arrest,I'm so glad.
Insane Cali Gurl chapter 27 . 5/10/2006
DAMN DAMN DAMN! Get back here and post more PLEASE! God You can't just leave it hanging! More soon PLEASE!