Reviews for Synful
TwistedHalfSmileM chapter 16 . 8/1
*claps* Aaww... I never was one for Disney/Animation fanfics- most of them frankly aren't my cup of tea; too OOC or straight-up crack/smut. Really. JAFAR, evil villain, DOES NOT 'whisper lovesick words tenderly'. UGH. UGH. UGH. *shudders* This fic was pretty great- thanks! Sugar Quills to all,
Katie chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
Omg great story. Can you have a rape scene. Yes I know it's messed up.
Corpse-Angel chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
That little first meeting went quite splendid!
Corpse-Angel chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Dramatic character introduction sequence!
ujemaima chapter 16 . 11/29/2011
Absolutely wonderful!
iiceangel3.o chapter 16 . 12/25/2007
This story is amazing!
musicalflags chapter 16 . 4/30/2007
Aw! This makes me excedingly happy.
musicalflags chapter 11 . 4/30/2007
musicalflags chapter 6 . 4/29/2007
musicalflags chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
I like the fact that she is reading Terry Pratchett. That makes me happy :)
Rushira-chan.s2 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
WooT. Go u! Me wuv ur stori! If onli I found this sooner... N'ways, despite my jealousy ], I hafta admit, ur talented. Teehee. Keep on writing other fantastic stories!

Muah .s2.
Daystar Searcher chapter 16 . 5/13/2006
Okay, I take back the one criticism from my previous review. Mr. Incredible is completely 3-D here and very well-written. All-in-all, a great ending. Have I mentioned that I love the jokes about cheesy romantic cliches?
Daystar Searcher chapter 15 . 5/13/2006
Well, as you know, I normally hold cheesy romance in the same high regard as Bratz, Britney Spears, and the color pink. But I have to say that it works quite well (rather surprisingly) for Syndrome, particularly in this story. This chapter had several *aaw* moments. Two little things: 1)You're still writing Mr. Incredible pretty one dimensional. I realize that he's not an important character here and therefore not your primary focus, but sometimes he just sounds dumb. 2) I don't think Syn would have the trace of smugness in his voice if he's as worried-as-hell as you wrote him.
Daystar Searcher chapter 14 . 5/13/2006
AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! I love angsty little pushing-loved-ones-out-of-the-path-of-falling walls/avalanches/bullets/throwing knives/phaser beams/etc scenes. They're so fun. I also like the line about "It has also been duly noted, although Syndrome apparently forgot, that it is an extremely bad idea to turn one's back on one's enemy when he's still alive."
Daystar Searcher chapter 13 . 5/13/2006
Woohoo! Fight scene! My favorite part is the line about the two halves of herself clicking together. Very profound, and it ties up the issues mentioned earlier in the story. Oh, and I'm going to be anal and protest a detail about the taxi driver. Six fifty? Six fifty will get you like four blocks. Oh, I like the closing line. Very confident, very optimistic.