Reviews for The Demon children
Guest chapter 10 . 2/8/2014
Please write more
FeuFollet chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
It would be great if one of the demon's kid diden't belived at all Drago. The sort of kid that dosen't belive in magic, and thinks that he is dreaming or allucinating. It would make your plot less predictable.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Are you still going to continue this story? I am a HUGE fan and am hoping you would finish it one day!
LexiLopezi chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
please update? i like this story.
Robert chapter 10 . 11/3/2009
When are you going to do the next chapter
robert chapter 10 . 8/10/2009
I like this story andit feels like I have read it a 100 times can you please make the next chapter
snarky Beth chapter 10 . 5/12/2008
This story is great!

They way you wrote it truly sounds like actual episodes. I also really liked the design of your OCs, if the other demons actually had children, I seriously believe they would be very much like your descriptions.

I also love the humor! It was really good, made me laugh. When I read Jackie’s line, for example, ‘He looked up and laughed, rubbing the back of his head as Joey looked on in confusion. "Um, please do not listen to this child, he does not know what he is talking about, he has problems," He said quickly, twirling his finger around his temple to show he was crazy.’ I had a hard time trying not to laugh out loud so the other people in the room wouldn’t stare and think I went mad! hehe.

You’ve done a wonderful job with this story so far, I’d look forward to any new chapters, should you post any.

Beth
bellydancer10 chapter 10 . 12/1/2007
come on wats the plan? plez update soon!
D.J. Scales chapter 10 . 11/9/2006
I think that Drago is going to use the book to reverse the spells used to seal up his cousins.
draco12 chapter 10 . 9/24/2006
Does Drago still have all the demon chi absorbed inside of him or does he only have his fire demon chi?
Kiely chapter 10 . 9/4/2006
Yikes! More half-demons out there? That I gotta see, and what's that book Drago found?
never coming back chapter 9 . 8/29/2006
Write more write more WRITE MORE I AM SICK AND TIRED OF READING THE SAME CHAPTERS (I'M ON CHAPTER 10)
never coming back chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
i love it love it

i'm that addited that i have read it about 15 times now

please write some more

one thing don't put Jane and Drago together it runnens the story
never coming back chapter 10 . 8/24/2006
Are you gona write up some more?

I really love this story and i bet others do to

shame about the tree day delay
Halfdemonlordshadow chapter 10 . 8/22/2006
great story!

Please write more i need to know what happens.

And with the book that's new!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »