Reviews for Winter Once Again The Prelude to 'Wishes'
Nameless chapter 3 . 10/4/2005
... -is speechless and too busy grinning-

Heh heh... Silly Airelle! (no romance? score! -cough- I'm good...)

Well, this story was amazing, of course, for all the same reasons. -nod-

I don't know if it's happened to you, but it's only happened to me on occasion. When you're happy for characters, surprised by the turns in the stories, and just all together taken aback is just - makes me stop a minute - and I'm still grinning.

...sorry that was lame. My attempt at describing it... -roll eyes-

Well, let's just leave it at your story is amazing, shall we? ;
Nameless chapter 2 . 10/4/2005
! How Dumbledore-ish of him! -is still laughing- Heh heh... He would. -grin- I like it... -nod- Even though it's short... Mm-hm. -goes off to read the next chapter- -gasp- what will happen?
Nameless chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
-clap- Great chapter! I really do adore your writing style and characters... -grin- And there's more! -goes off to read it-
Otspock chapter 3 . 8/23/2003
This story is very good! I hope to read more soon.
Stefynae chapter 3 . 7/27/2003
BAH! What a great story. I'm so glad the kiss was just a hallucination - I would have thrown up my breakfast if it had not been...thank you.

I love the room they talk in, and I love the story behind it. Way to use it well.

I also love the inner battles Airelle has inside her mind...very amusing to read.

Again, so, SO glad their feelings for each other didn't cause a freaking cliche and a horrible turn of feelings.

Congrats.

Stefynae
Monitor chapter 3 . 11/25/2002
lol! that was great! very funny! excelelnt! (or however the heck you spell that)
sweetnez005 chapter 3 . 8/24/2002
Great Story! I dont usually like original characters but I think that I can make an exception with this story! Write More!
Bohemian Storm chapter 3 . 8/21/2002
That was a perfect reunion ... even if she did imagine that kiss. *sighs* Nice kiss that was.
Gedia Kacela chapter 3 . 8/15/2002
AHHH! *pout* I wanted them to kiss. Ay, I'm turing into a big huge Airelle/Snap fan.

I love it all. *hugs fic, hugs Airelle, hugs SNAPE*
Gedia Kacela chapter 2 . 8/15/2002
Wow, that was short (not that it wasn't good, though!) I wish I could see the expression on Snape's face...
Gedia Kacela chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Eee! *hurriedly clicks on the 'next' button*

Loved the flashback- so typical of their relationship.
Wezen Solo chapter 3 . 5/14/2002
Heehee! *giggles* I love it! You really had me going there, though! I had no idea it was- well, I won't give it away for anyone who hasn't read this yet. Excellent chapter! ]
Wezen Solo chapter 2 . 5/14/2002
Ahh! Too short! Too short! These cliffhangers are going to be the end of me! Not really, but- oh well! *smile*
Wezen Solo chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
I can already tell I'm going to have problems reviewing every chapter. They're just too good to have to stop in between two and write when all I want to do is hit that next chapter button! ] Great chapter, Airelle. I just love all of your stories! *squeals*
Airelle chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
To Liz: Umm... I take that as a ...compliment? If so, well, thank you. And yes, I've been insane since I began writing 7 years ago (4 years officially). Joy joy.