Reviews for View From the Weeping Willow
Unknown chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Look I am gonna be honest... you write this story... when 2005?...If you are not gonna update and leave all of us in a cliffhanger... whats the point of even writing a fic?... the story is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o good
so if you are even reading this HELL... JUST UPDATE WILLYA?.
animefan02 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
wow i almost got confused because of the lyrics but answering your question...yes yes you should continue
TecknaTeckna chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
great story mate :) please update soon.
Daring Dashwood chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
i think that it's really good and that you should definitally continue!
not the usual baka chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Nodnodnodnodnod yes you should continue the story, you can't just left Kai there in his depressed state. The least you could do is kill off that evil bird that decided it can sing happily while Kai is upset.
sesshy-sesshy-girl chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Don't stop plzz don't stop
Azure Teriques chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
I think you should continue. This is really well written. I can't wait for the next chapter.
IzzyMeiku chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
please please continue! i love it. its sad but awsome *begs wolfchilde to continue*
the perfect oasis chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
O.o i like this one, it's so hard to find a decient fic now adays. oh and can you tell me the name of that song to please.

Inifinite x's and o's

The Perfect Oasis
Kayla-m.f chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Yes u should continue i just hope this ain't gonna be a yaoi. Pretty good chapter kai and all the bruises poor kai i hate his stupid grandfather damn bastard. Update soon.
The laughing Mann chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
You fool! How could not continue! There is too much left unsaid and you have yet to refrence the weeping willow. It might as well be called View From The Locker Corner if you don't continue.
I-Have-An-Anime-Addiction chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
thats sad!
Kikino chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
I like your story. You should definatly continue it. You're keeping the characters well resembled, except for the tear, but I understand that. Can't wait 'till the next chapter. Can you please hurry it up? Please! Good luck with it! *Gives thumbs up*

Kikino
Neena14 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
hey dude

wat ya doin

tis bin so long since u last update

n belive me, i ve cheked this fic bout 12 times to catch the update

but in vain

puhleze continue this

i luv this

puhleze

by the way

i ve updated my first kare story eva

if u got time

plz chek n do tel me wat ya think
krage chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
You should definately continue, although its been a while since u wrote this chapter. It would be real great if u continued, this chapter was amazing.