Reviews for Mirror Image
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
creepy. i have no idea.
nightange1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Wow, mind fuck. I am now severely confused and will go sit in a corner. That was brilliant, crazy, but brilliant. I would love if you wrote a sequel, if only just to find out what the hell happened.
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Ditto stories tend to be both interesting and tragic, and this is no exception. BTW, you should probably change it's status to "complete".
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
wow..very mental x.x;
Kayrie chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Everytime I think I have it straightened out, another theory comes out, which causes me to reconsider.

Storywise, I really enjoyed it. There was drama and a real plot line.
aili chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
OH only six years since this story was posted. lalala
MELVGIRL chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
That was very good. But whose the real Ash hm... ill be thinking about that tonight. Well any whay it was great and the begining reminded me of Cyborg 009 (wich is 1 of my fave shows). Please write a sequal!
P.R. Dragonite chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
What a good story but I am stilln confused. There was so much emotion that I got caught up in that and well... that explains why I still confused.

Right now I can't even think straight. I know that this story won't leave me alone until I am un-confused. What a word huh?

Anyways please send me an email to explain it alittle. What creeps me out is that I'm supose to be smart. I guess that taking Geometry in 8th grade won't help me here, right. I may need to read it over to actually get it. I'll let you know if I do.

-P.R. Dragonite
HaraKyri chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
aw poor ash
Sapphire Wings 09 chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Intresting. Intresting. I thought...I am so confused. Good fic though.

Seto: Ur always confused.

Caru: You want me to chase you with the bazooka?

Seto: NO!

Caru: Thought so.

YA: Scare him why don't ya?

Yugi: He he!

Seto: SHUT UP!
Melchior the Mewthree chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Whoa! I liked this one!
Still don't know who is the real Ash, though. :P
Anyway, you're talented. Keep up the good work.
Didaskaleinophobia chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Oh...this is great. The best I've ever seen. Update soon and remember no one can tell you that this is bad because then I'll go and harm them
Reoko chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
my brain hurts...Hm...Ash and the ditto (or is there more than one? O_o) were probably spliced, so at this point, neither is really one or the other. On the other hand...*starts rambiling all scientifically*
Renee Fay chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Nice chapter! Nice an' long! I can't wait till the next chapter! I wonder what'll happen! Who's the real Ditto and who's the real Ash? X.X I'm confused already!
Akiko chapter 1 . 4/15/2003