Reviews for Twisted Redemption
sara chapter 9 . 7/25/2008
please update

love this so much
usaprincess242 chapter 9 . 6/17/2008
i dont know why u never finished this story. its so great.
SuzieQ8487 chapter 9 . 4/21/2006
Cute little Journey scene at the end. I was getting a little nervous that Courtney was going to punch Jason in the eye too.

Carly! Yay! “I guess this means I need to get you something other than a blender as a wedding gift, huh?” Only Carly. Lol.

Dinner looks to be interesting. Can't wait for that chapter!

Awesome job, as always!

Suzie
SuzieQ8487 chapter 8 . 4/21/2006
Hey Nicole! I think you, Asia, and I all went on hiatus at the same time. Lol. I come back, and I've got 2 updates from you in my mail!

I was like, swet!

Anywho, Adella is wicked creepy. Glad Courtney stood her ground with her though.

"The entire family needs to be put into Shadybrook for observation." Haha. No kidding.

But have I mentioned that I adore Faith. Because I do. I completely love her in this story.

Should be interesting to see what happens with AJ.

Awesome update! And now I have another one to read!

Suzie
Splendor734 chapter 9 . 4/9/2006
Yay! An update!

Okay, as I was reading this I was thinking, "When is Courtney going to start warming up to this man?" But, of course, at the end, she did and there was that Journey that we all know and love.

Now, as an die-hard AJ fan, I should hate this story because he's an underdog YET AGAIN but, this is such an exception. The fight scene was perfect. I always commend people who can write physical fight scenes cause I always feel like such an ass writing them.

Then of course we have Carly. Her reaction was priceless and so on point.

Like, gee! I wonder who agreed that that line was totally Carly? ;)

Amazing job. Update soon. This story is heating up. Oh its chaotic!
BreezeBlownBy chapter 9 . 4/9/2006
ill be honest it took me awhile to remember what the story was but i read so many that i tend to let a few slip but wow he married her? i dont see how that protects CArly and AJ and i had run reading AJ being hurt i know how mean that must sound but all the same i cant stand him with COurt! I'm very curious as to where you are planning on taking this story and i cant wait to read more! UPDATE VERY SOON!

~bright Smiles~

Bre
emmalee05 chapter 9 . 4/8/2006
Believe me...I would never forget about one of your stories! I was so excited when I saw that you had updated this story...it has been way too long!

Jason (even with attempting to kill Courtney and friends and using blackmail) is just adorable. Jason's personality just seems to have more pizazz or something than other fics and it is great!

Cant wait what the conversation with Carly will bring! YAY!

A little bit of Journey bonding...fantastic!

update soon!
tasha chapter 8 . 2/13/2006
i loved your story i thought it was great i hope you update soon! i loved your voice in the story and the twist.
Starlet chapter 8 . 2/8/2006
O-M-G! I haven't been here in over two weeks, and as soon as I decide to venture back, I find the one story I had been dying to read! Seriously, I was beginning to wonder if you were just gonna leave us hanging w/ Courtney actually believing that she would never fall in love w/ Jason. And while I'm on that, seriously, how long can she possibly last before she realizes that she is head over heels for him? Oh, and a quick sidebar, I love that you have Faith in this story. I miss that psycho bitch. Please continue soon, I don't know if I can take another month of the waiting & anticipation!:)
ms beckett chapter 8 . 2/8/2006
YAY!

You do not know how much I've anticipated this update. YAY YAY YAY! Adella is scary. I knew she wouldn't back down. It's cool to read her character because from watching the show and hearing Sonny's and Mike's descriptions of her, she was such a nice person, but you can totally envision her the way you're writing her, as well.

Awesome job, can't wait for the next update!

Courtney better fall in love with Jason soon! Haha )

xoxoJules
smn21 chapter 8 . 2/8/2006
yes! thank god you finally updated! lol! but i loved this chapter! Loved it! I hope Jason and Courtney fall in in love...*sigh* lol just keep up the good work! UPDATE SOON!
ImJustKidding89 chapter 8 . 2/8/2006
Yay! Thanks for the update! Aw, poor Court! She' stuck in the marriage! But at least she's stuck with a total hottie! Lol, and she'll fall in love with him eventually, how could she not? So, I guess I don't really feel that bad for her, but you know! Lol. Love this story! Update again soon!
mistygayle chapter 8 . 2/8/2006
My fav. couple courtney and jason, and i want more..i really like what you have going..it reminds me of a romance novel, and i like it..keep it up
Splendor734 chapter 8 . 2/8/2006
Well, stop the world. Look who updated. But, as always, it was worth the wait.

I'm eager to see Courtney put her plan in full gear. She seems pretty confident in it but a little nervous as well. One moment you think she's got it under control and the next, you think she's starting to forget about it all together. Her pretending to fall in love with Jason is going to be great. Maybe even hilarious, especially having Faith and Adella around. I doubt Sonny even cares because he, well, doesn't even talk.

Nice work with the Adella/Courtney scene. Threatening with a smile plastered on her face and random bouts of laughter. Yeah, only in Port Charles. I'm looking forward to some more Adella and Courtney. I actually see them becoming quite close. And, yep, Adella still scares me.

But more than anything, I am loving Jason. Well, Jason and Faith. Sarcastic Jason is priceless. You write him flawlessly. Same goes with Faith. “Did you shoot him? Stab him?” Her eyes lit up. “Stab him and then shoot him to make sure the job was done?” LOVED that line. I say this all the time but I can almost hear Cynthia Preston saying those exact words. It's so Faith.

As for that other favorite character of mine ... Miss Carly. While she didn't even have a cameo in this chapter, I'm looking forward to her reaction the most! So I'll sit here waiting for the next update ... as I try to still figure out that shovel comment ...
emmalee05 chapter 8 . 2/8/2006
So happy that you updated...I have been waiting for so long...and I was extatic that you did! YAY!

Courtney's plan, I dont think, is not going to work like she wants to! Her interaction with Faith and Sonny was fantastic...and the scene with Adella I think was a definite eye-opener for her!

Cant wait to see how Carly, Mike, and AJ react to the news!

update soon