Reviews for Mission Improbable
Rusty Kettle chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
It was pretty funny but the lack of quotation marks made it insanely hard to read.
mookies chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Oh my gosh. Words cannot even describe how awesome this is. I laughed throughout the entire thing, but my favorite line was definitely: "A lover's suicide!" just cause that is probably what anyone would think if they saw a pretty high-schooler about to leap into a well with her acrobatic, delinquent boyfriend. :D
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
great story. I'd love to read one where the girls ended up going with Kagome to the past.
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Such lively friends Kagome has :P
lurkerlaine chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
This is just the story I've been looking for all this time. A perfect revelation story! I LOLed.
Natasha Hyatt chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Australia. I cracked on Australia. Damn you.

Camp Hojo-The Happiest Place On Earth!
Clorinda chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Certainly one-of-a-kind. I love reading this type of stories, and I found yours pretty intelligent. (They had to find out some day...)

Ayumi, Eri, and Yuka were pretty well-characterised, and in fact, so was every single character. Hojo struck me as particularly down to pat. Kudos! (I loved that part about his family being scarily enthusiastic. Bang on!)

Kagome's Australian circus and nuclear power plant explanation was damn appropriate.

The best part was the realism of it, that they *didn't* buy it, after all. Loved the "lover's suicide" scene. (Wow, talk about loyal friends, but whoa! *Ayumi* manhandling *Inuyasha*!)

“Eri-chan! I’m on a mission to save the world! I don’t have time to go shopping!”

A-grade and hilarious.

Nice punch to the ending, too.
Negotiatrix chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Great story! I loved seeing Inu and Kag from her friends' point of view. I also loved how you tied in the title with their plotting (breaking in with wires and black suits!). This is definately a welcome addition to the usual run of Inuyasha fanfic.
KawaiiBitch chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
LOL OMG That was really really cute! ANd super funny! LOL
Justified Assassin chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
That was funny! I love it! For once, the friends actually get to know the truth. And I love thier reactions!
Ganheim chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
That was so incredibly funny, I thought I'd die of oxygen starvation from laughing so hard. Truly a great work, a gem in the mass of Inuyasha fanfics. Of all the possibilities I'd heard of, that one was at the same time fully plausible and the absolute funniest one.
openwindow2 chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
AHAHAHAHA! wow, kagome comes up with some of the most half-assed explanations in the world...HAHAHAHA!

i liked how you characterized her friends!
Lou chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Oh my god! That was great! XD I kept cracking up-it's so fun, and everyone is in such perfect character. *That* alone makes it a great read. The whole thing was awesome.

Kuddos,