Reviews for Labyrinth and Leroux
brianatrng1 chapter 8 . 6/17/2019
That was a good story very good indeed.
Child of Dreams chapter 4 . 5/10/2019
Thank you, Erik!
Much appreciated!
Anonymous Fan chapter 3 . 7/11/2018
The two worlds are very well blended. I'm really enjoying this work! Plus Jareth and Erik in the same place?! (*Eeeeeee!*) Looking forward to the showdown!

I'd love to hear a composition that combined together each of their musics. I wonder if anyone else has thought of it?
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
1.) Why do I have a REALLY bad feeling?

2.) Geez the country insults! One thing that annoys me about international travel, tourists and natives using prejudices.
mae-E chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
this was quite the interesting story. good job.
butterflykrp2 chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
this is really good and it was the perfect ending!
Abby chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
Fantastic fiction id love a sequel if your willing...

Please?
Abby chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Can it get any mote yay- inducing XD
Abby chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Nice opening I look forward to more
mandarose chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
that is the sound of the space time continuome whilring out of proportion! Sarah!
11celle chapter 8 . 12/22/2011
I loved it. I must say you managed to keep everyone in character and that was one of the things that made it so good. That and Erik and Jareth are so very simmiler and that just makes it humorus.
PhantomWaffles chapter 8 . 2/14/2011
Loved it! That's all I can say! D
AnnoCat chapter 8 . 1/28/2011
This was so amazing! I just wished that didn't end like that for dear Erik! But all characters have an end. I hope there would be a sequel of this! XD
Kuroneko388 chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
Luv this story. Will u do another one like this? I don't think that Erik really died exactly like the story. U know since he already knew how it wuz suppose to end, he could've changed it.
booknerdforever chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
i. love. this. STORY! yay! ruoaul is a pansy!