Reviews for Dragonblade
sam chapter 19 . 1/9/2012
mindblown

by the way are you dead? Because ill bring you back to life just to finish this story
sam chapter 17 . 1/9/2012
you should have make the dog said it in a kids voice that would have scared the crap out of me just imagine all of a sudden

"theyre hhhheeeeerrrrrrrrrree"
sam chapter 19 . 1/8/2012

sam chapter 19 . 1/7/2012

sam chapter 17 . 1/7/2012

"theyre hhhheeeeerrrrrrrrrree"
sam chapter 14 . 1/7/2012
wait wait wait whoa whoa first the deck is wood then metal? MAKE UP YOUR MIND!
Artemis1000 chapter 19 . 10/24/2008
What a great story! You have a very interesting plot and I love you write the slow-developing romance between Katara and Zuko.
catal chapter 8 . 4/27/2008
best au ever.
Anonymous chapter 19 . 6/21/2007
MORE! MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE! I pray that nothing horrible is going on in your personal life. Maybe you're just busy, either way, I hope that you come back to this story and continue on. YOU RULE! :)
Ranting writer chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
why why did you stop writing it was so cool but why the hell would you make Katara the dragon blade that part sucks but the rest is awsome
Raaon Teisha chapter 19 . 3/11/2007
Very cool. I can't wait till next chapter, but if I need to, I'll have plenty of cleaning to do. I hate spring cleaning...

Teish...
AirGirl Phantom chapter 8 . 12/25/2006
Cool! This is an awesome story.
AlextheAlien chapter 18 . 12/21/2006
I completely understand the homework situation. It's the same with my school...but please do not leave me on this cliffie for too much longer (no preasure...okay maybe just a little, BUT TAKE YOUR TIME. but seriously this is getting good...though it's just freindly incouragement)...I still contiune to love this story dispite the length of time over which it is produced.

-your ever faithful reveiwer-

Alex the Alien

I have not brought you here because you are greedy

I have not brought you here because you are week

I have not brought you here to die in vien

You have brought yourselves here because you are strong.

wefa chapter 18 . 12/8/2006
Please finish up this story! It is so interesting to me. The story is on my top 3 so far! Please Finish, I wont flame you or anything but please,for the Blue Spirit's Sake! And an other thing,your story is so not crap!
A Weird Waterbender chapter 18 . 11/19/2006