Reviews for Symphony
Ladolcemorte chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Hi there!

Well, I read your story and it left me kinda speechless.

I loved how you portrayed those raw emotions some of us feel when loving someone that it seems doesn't love back.

At least, in this case, we have a little, meek ray of hope when Yuki at least accepts that he loves Shuichi (it would have been downward mortifying if he was his typical asshole self)

On the other hand, although I hated the open ending, I strongly believe it fitted the storyline perfectly as both of them were so vonfused it made me think that these type of things really do happen sometimes when fate is playing some cruel joke on us.

Cya

Carla
VanillaWhisper chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
You are definitely ( did I spell that right? I can never spell that damn word right . ) one of the best authors here. I love all your fanfics! This was beautiful and so well-written. It was very creative, and I adored it. " So all you can do is go forward into tomorrow with all the faith you possess, and hope that it is only the intermezzo, and not the end to your symphony." That line really stuck out to me. I thought it summed up the rest of the fanfic well.
Shubby chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Im very proud of this fan fiction. It tells a lot, it shows a lot of emotion without showing all of it. If that made any sense. Im glad that it did not end in a happy ending, or a sad one. It just leaves you there. Something to think about. Do e-mail me anytime if you wish.

-Shubby
Cuppa chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Sque! That was GREAT~! 'Twas really original; you're very talented (I love angst ...). Keep up the great work!
Ashcat chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Wow.. this is a really touching and haunting gravitation fic.. I wish you would write more of it.. I really want to know what happens when he gets home!
Honour Huston chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
oh my GAWD! ::wipes tears from her eyes:: this was a wonderful story! I've been sitting here bawling for ages at what you wrote. Its so poingant and real, its perfect. I know how you feel about some of the Gravi fics out there, and there have only been two that have touched me like this one, and now i can add yours to that list.

I think that it should stay a one-shot, i think that it ends in a good place: neither happy nor completly sad, but hopeful. there COULD be more, but that is up to you :)

I read an interview with the English voice actors for Gravi and the English Yuki said that the relationship was false and doomed to fail. Bull*, but i digress.

Great Job and lets takf Gravi sometime.

YukiShu Forever! Na no Da
Darkness Flames chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
all i can say is wow. that's simply amazing how you got really in depth with the characters. you wrote it in a way that it seemed so real. you are truly amazing writer and i bow down.
Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
That was really wonderful. Please continue this fic; your writing is superb. Beautiful.
zy chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
I really loved this story, normally I don't like to read a story with this point of view, but the way your described their feelings and hopelesness (is that even a word? sorry for any bad english)is amazing. I hope you'll write some sort of sequel though, I never can get any sleep after reading a story with an open ending like this :)
bakayaro onna chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Ragamatag is incorrect about you violating the guidelines here. This is second-person narrative, Ragamatag.

Nicely done piece - plausible and heart-wrenching.
Skeletal Sammy chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
i enjoyed that-good job D
J Rae chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Wow... this was very very VERY nicely done. You're a beautiful writer! LoL, the more I think about it, the better it gets! Awesome job!
Aeris chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
o.O tahts not it is it? I want more! MORE! _ Give me more! Feed my hunger for the drama _

What happens when he comes home? does shu leave him? do they make up? what is going on? _

More I demand it _ For I am Aeris! and erm... I think its a good story _ Keep it up! for me? PLEASE Q_Q
Ragamatag chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
You have a very refreshing writing style and I enjoyed reading your story. It's always nice to see a real original idea played out and a story free from tons of spelling and grammatical errors. Unfortunately, your story, being in the 'you' POV, breaks FFN's guidelines. Should someone report it, it will be removed and you'll most likely be banned from uploading from a week (as that seems par for the course).

Please read the guidelines when you're asked to update your AGREEMENT with them. There's nothing worse than finding a wonderful story like this, only to have it yanked by FFN because it violated a guideline. A simple editing to change the POVs to the first person would fix the problem and I doubt it could take away from the quality. I look forward to more contributions by you in the future. :D