Reviews for Pavement
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/2
Is this...is this a romantic pairing? Because it doesn't feel like it. I mean, it feels like an odd friendship but deeper and more poignant than your usual romance.

I love how you played with the timeline and how good the characterization is. Kouga has this air of melancholy of someone who lived for so long after knowing and losing the one he loved. Jaded and numb and somewhat too cautious to let others. Then Hojo come along and withouth realizing it, he starts to takes a chance with someone knowing it won't last forever...just like his previous love, because Hojo is mortal. It's sad how Hojo won't be able to believe him. It somehow feels like a rejection of some sort. Yet they are able to find solace in each other, connected in the oddest of ways.

My, that does sound like romance!
michiru-fiujimori88 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I do beleive that u are the only one that has written for this pairing! And that make me both sad And happy...sad becauae there i only one story And i Really Really love this pairing! I even got a commission of an artwork for this couple...i enjoyed reading this And i hope u will write more...plzzzzzz!
blockedthewriter chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
This was rather confusing, and I don't completely think I understand it all. The relationship between Kouga and Hojo sort of reminds of the relationship between Marius & Armand, two vampire from Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles, if you've ever read them. If not, well then, ah well, this was still a good fanfic.
Lalieth chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
I'm a little confused by the ending, but it was very well written. The characterization was great, and I liked the idea that Kouga was the one giving Kouga all those ridiculous present ideas. Very neat.
ReviewerWriter chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
That was one of the best stories I have read; the charecters and overall story atmosphere is so well done it is astounding. Thanks for writing such a great piece.
Mars Star chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Wow creative i like it
Hypatia-s chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Kinda strange, but I liked it. So... Kagome left the Feudal Era and then Inuyasha losed to Naraku and Kouga just lived all the 500 years till today, only to meet Hojo and talk about Kagome?

Pretty interesting.

I like odd pairings, and you made this believable, what is more than most of people (some of which can write quite well) could say.

Hoping you make a sequel, or write another fic,

Davinci
wellduh chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Have I not reviewed this? I read it a while ago. It's more amazing the second time than the first.

I love love love Kouga. Especially how you wrote him. And I love the interation with Hojo. The cynical voice is great. Very very well-written.
Darcia Plushie chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
*slaps* that was amazing! I lvoe it. It was beautifully and metaphorically written. Wonderful.
Starzki chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Aw. I liked this. It was sweet and almost sad. I don't think that Hojo gets enough props and it was great to see things from his and Kouga's perspective.
unheard screams chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
o.o

holy shit woman. every piece of yours that i read blows me the hell away. When I suggest writing as a career for you, im not bullshitting.
Lavender Valentine chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
I love this ficlet so much! It's so bittersweet and beautiful, and yet not completely despairing. Very good job with this.
wallflower-chan chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Gah! *hugs you*

another great short! :D
Ijpyu chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
O I love this. I do hope you write more like these
Qem chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
I don't know what it is about this piece, but it always strikes a little cord in me.

I found it amusing that Kouga was considered a creep by the school girls and that Houjou decided that Kouga must be a good person. XD