Reviews for Foster Everlasting
Electric Blue Reader chapter 21 . 1/30
Good job on the story
lovexisxamazing86 chapter 21 . 1/8
I like the alternate ending better
Electric Blue Reader chapter 17 . 4/27/2014
She isn't supposed to be hurt. Jesse fell out a tree on his head and didn't hut him a bit. Tuck shot himself and he didn't feel it. Miles got bitten by a posinus snake and Hesse ate posinus mushrooms.
Electric Blue Reader chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
Why?
Electric Blue Reader chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
Why oh why oh why did you kill Winnie's love.
Electric Blue Reader chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Wow! Can Jesse and Winnie get together then?
nadely chapter 21 . 3/1/2014
thank you for giving us this alternative will help with my poster
Maddelynn Sky chapter 21 . 2/8/2013
Thanks for writing a new ending to tuck everlasting, the one in the book sucked and the movie was so far off the book i imaged it as a totally different story.
Nicole Leanette chapter 21 . 10/24/2012
'Now goodnight and get out of here!'

LOL sounds like something I would say to my boyfriend.

What an amazing ending that was

Reading the last chapter I was like; Well this is gonna kill me even more than the original ending

Butt!, noooooo! You made me smile.;)
Nicole Leanette chapter 15 . 10/24/2012
I must say, you are a fantastic writer.
Nicole Leanette chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
HE DESERVES A TIMEOUT!

Make sure hes sitting on a hard wood chair in a corner facing the wall..

AND NO TOYS ALLOWED!

Teehee..
Nicole Leanette chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
Eurgh, i still despise her.
Nicole Leanette chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
Jesse! GAAAHHHHH YOU IDDDDIIIIIOOOOOTTTTT!

You killin me. Ya really killin me.
Nicole Leanette chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Now I just want to murder that chick.

Meh. Winnie. NOOOO!
Lady Elisabeth chapter 21 . 10/19/2012
I love this story. It portrays everyone I think so accurately... That's one of the reasons I prefer the first ending.(: I admire you for finishing it even though there was a five year gap somewhere in there. Thirteen to eighteen is a big jump in mentality. Thank you for finishing- this is the best "what if she drank the water" fics I've come across so far.(;

The second ending tore at my heart a little, not gonna lie. The whole story did, actually. I've recently been in the same situation, actually... except I was Natasha. And my Jesse ended up cheating on me with and choosing his Winnie. It hurts when the guy is ambivalent and indecisive, and I think you've conveyed that emotion very well. So hey, who's to say that the second ending wasn't realistic after all? Maybe he would have chosen Winnie. With the way you'd set everything up though, I really preferred James and Winnie(; my own subconscious praying for Natasha may have influenced that as well. Anyway.

Thank you very much for a captivating and original fanfiction. (Is that an oxymoron?) haha I really enjoyed it.

Lady E