Reviews for Sometimes
WishingDreamer5 chapter 12 . 12/4/2010
That was deep, and beautiful
WishingDreamer5 chapter 11 . 12/4/2010
Then this is the funniest Squiffie drabble I've ever read. Once again, great job!
WishingDreamer5 chapter 10 . 12/4/2010
Wow, one of the most hilarious drabbles I've ever read. Even though he doesn't show it, I think Leon has lots of fun thanks to the ninja.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 9 . 12/4/2010
Wow, it's almost as if you were there when she had a nightmare. Very well-written.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 8 . 12/4/2010
This one's pretty creative. Of course, Heartless and Nobodies can't love at all, and this shows why it's safer that way. I almost feel sorry for them.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
That is so Sora...and yet he manages to save the worlds, twice!
WishingDreamer5 chapter 6 . 12/4/2010
Wow, I love how this turned out to be, even thought it's pretty sad.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
Aw, Yuffie is so evil! Poor Squall. I liked his long hair. :(
WishingDreamer5 chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
Lol, Donald isn't the only one who has been wondering the same things. I can't picture Donald as a wielder of the Keyblade, though. Is that strange?
WishingDreamer5 chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
That's just so Yuffie! How strange, I thought I had reviewed this already...
WishingDreamer5 chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
This is one of those drabbles that give you a warm fuzzy feeling from the inside. Great job on this one. Are you sure that you had writersblock when you wrote this?
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Wow, it's sweet and pretty deep. I really like this one.
always-kh chapter 10 . 10/27/2010
hehe. lolz dunno which is funnier her hitting the shelf and still doing it over and over or his reaction.
always-kh chapter 9 . 9/21/2010
references to vincent, i'm always a fan of those and love triangles in general though of course those are often sad
always-kh chapter 4 . 9/21/2010
lolz. love this especially as it brings up some very good questions that i am sure practically everyone asks...