Reviews for Way of Life, in a Way
aussiegirl-funkypunk chapter 3 . 9/23/2005
mutant plant...goku has a flamethrower? Senseless comedy, love it! lol...flamethrower...
aussiegirl-funkypunk chapter 2 . 9/23/2005
chap 2...OOC totally but who craes, ah...the prince is finally utterly humiliated, and i thought stupid stuff only ever happened to Goku! Shame there aren't more reviewers... _ onto next chappy!
aussiegirl-funkypunk chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
first chapter is pretty funny, just the typo's were annoying but no biggy. I can't wait to read the next few chapters!
Ze Queen chapter 5 . 9/23/2005
Nice! Keep up the good work, and UPDATE SOON! Or else... I'll send goons and ninjas too you in the mail!
Eternal Lady chapter 5 . 9/23/2005
Please oh please write some more! Even if I'm the only one reviewing - I love these stories! They crack me up. I'm reading them at work and trying not to lagh to hard so my boss doesn't get suspecious. So please write some more and soon!
Eternal Lady chapter 4 . 9/20/2005
This little stories are bloody phyco! But there hiliarous! Please oh please write some more! Love the whole 'vegeta's a phyco who likes to destroy stuff' and 'goku the not just an idiot but a total dip shit who owns a flame thrower of all things! More, we want more!
anime-school-chick chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
the stories are good, the first one i found the funniest, especially the part when Trunks kept watching at the fan and got dizzy that was really funny, however i think it's strange how you make vegeta act like wanting to go on a rampage every time and do stupid, i know it's a fanfiction and you can discribe the character in the way you want it to be discribed. But it's really good and maybe you can like put other characters in the next chapters you know to have a variety. update soon.
Sinful Sakura chapter 3 . 9/14/2005
lol wow..even though these stories are short, they kick ass. i love em all. keep up the good work! _
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6