Reviews for No Price He Would Not Pay
lejardine chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
ok that almost made me cry
Ao Hatake chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Why did she end up with Ron?!
Argh!
Sorry, it's kinda hard to accept. :'(
Severus Snape's Beloved chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
*clutches heart*

This is so beautiful. And so sad.

Ah, but isn't life always...

-Severus Snape's Beloved
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
i like this story, but this story is fucking messed up. How can she NOT return? He gave her his mind, and his heart. She sounds like a heartless bitch. But still i loved the story, besideds the hatred i feel for harry and hermione right now. Hehe...
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
that was so sad... I was hoping that he would be okay...well, I like happy end so much :(
mikomikko chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
what a sad ending :( why not make herm to dumb ron and go back to sev or she intake the potion again and to exchange sev's freedom with her own?

lol

nice story :)
LadyShard chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
I've read a lot of stories over the years and yours is the one that stands out the most. I can't tell you that for such a simple piece it truly is one my best favorites. Beautiful story :)
Emma chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Congratulations for this story .. it moved me so much ! This was really reallt brilliant !
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Unfair to Severus!
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
From one humorously sweet story to a serious and sad story. You have such depth of ability as a writer and I appreciate the chance to read stories from all points on the spectrum that you provide.

I feel like crying now, which, though I am sad about the ending, I must congratulate you on writing so much emotion and plot into one short story. It's absolutely perfect and I enjoyed every minute of it. Your dialogue is beautiful, especially from Hermione to Severus at the end.

Ah, so tragic. But wonderful nonetheless.

Thank you again!
Sol en la Noche chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
I loved it!
Viskii chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
That was absoulutely beautiful but oh-so-sad. Marvelous job.

-Viskii :)
ambudaff chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
A very well written!

Precisely what I've been thinking, Sev loves Herm but Herm loves Ron, and .. but I can't write well in English!

Keep on write!
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Very touching and tragic. Well written! *sniffle*
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
That was a terrific story! I loved the whole idea! You really kept all the characters IC. The "take my soul" scene was funny (or I'm a cruel person one...). I love stories that end with a mist of tragedy even though the rest of the world is doing quite well. Great job!