Reviews for No Price He Would Not Pay
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
That was a terrific story! I loved the whole idea! You really kept all the characters IC. The "take my soul" scene was funny (or I'm a cruel person one...). I love stories that end with a mist of tragedy even though the rest of the world is doing quite well. Great job!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
I would guess Ron would be the reason she never came back. Great one shot! I knew it! Snape is so, so not evil! Very interesting!
EmbattledCurve chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
when u love someone, there's always a heavy price to pay.
KRzyII chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Lovely, lovely. Sacrifice for true, yet unrequited love... Kudos, you pulled this off this story very nicely
Puppet-Cat chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
no no plz no

That was so sad T_T

I will kill Ron !
dotdotdot chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
So good, I nearly cried. I never cry.
MoonlightMarauder chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
I never quite know whether to love or hate stories that make me cry, but I always seem to decide on loving them in the end.. Yours was one of those stories. Terribly sad, but quite well done. Only thing I can think of doing differently would be to make a bit longer -add a little more detail, but it works quite well as it is.
Ottawa Pagan chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
ah! Sad but good, oh, poor severus :(
Natsuyori chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
oh no poor sevvie...that so sad *tears up*
cliterature chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
That is the saddest theing ever. *actually felt her heart hurt*
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
This story just made me cry, it was that wonderful{:)

Keep up the great work and update as soon as you possibly can:) May you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

Bye for now:)
duj chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Sad. He's not a half-hearted person.
franflutewitch chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
As beautiful as sad. But I liked a lot the sacrifice he made for love. Why did she never return? Maybe after her explanation of all that she did for obtaining the pardon from the Ministry, his medal and for trying to cure him. And her heartfelt thanks, he was at last in peace. And may be nature, maybe God took his life.
Horserider chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Ye gods! How horrible! Well written enough, but one of the few true Snape/Hermione horror stories I have read. Needs a better warning label! This one leaves me really bitter towards Hermione, and wanting to AK Ron. ~HR
Gwennifar chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Very well written, with a horrible outcome. I know it is still technically SS HG, but to post it on WIKTT; perhaps you should have included a warning. Something subltle so as not to give it away, but something that would have warned me off.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »