Reviews for Beyond Good and Evil
ResidentEvilChris chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
In Cruel intentions i was a hard core Sebastian and Katherine shipper so I was a little off put originally by the main characters being Haley and Lucas. I mean Naley and Brucas work so well in canon. But after the first chapter i was hooked to Laley. While they don't work in canon in this story they're like meant to be. You almost had me, when Haley started talkng about how she had some what cared for Nathan but soon after i was right back on the Laley train again. Gladye chose her.
Brucas10 chapter 11 . 12/8/2009
Just found this story and wasn't sure if I was going to read it because it was a Haley and Lucas story and well I love my Brucas. But since there were some of Brucas in there I did like it although not the part where Lucas crushed her heart. It did make me feel good that at least Lucas did love her somewhat even if he choose Haley. Saw you said your going to make a sequel well I will read that next. I also saw the line about holding out for Brucas. Does that mean something might happen between them? Please say yes!
missehri chapter 11 . 7/1/2008
I am so in love with this story and I am seriously pleased with the outcome! It is one of my favs by far! There just isn't enough Haley and Lucas fics out there and I really want to read good ones. I am glad you wrote this (even though it was years ago).

Maybe...you could write another Lucas and Haley fic, for a Laley fan?

But thanks again for the story, I really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
great story!

i was just wondering, are you going to make a sequel? coz a its very interesting story and im sure other readers would like to know what happens next!
DeanWinchester'sGrl chapter 11 . 2/12/2007
I just finished reading this all the way through and it was AMAZING! I thought you were definitely going to make a sequel I wanted to see a pissed off Brooke! Please make a sequel!
AngelLuva chapter 11 . 8/24/2006
loved it.. normally i HATE laley as anything more than friendship and i totally worship naley but this was cool.. :)
S0phiaVal3ntine chapter 11 . 4/25/2006
I really could not put the story down... partially because I love OTH and partially because I love Cruel Intentions. I have to admit in the movie I almost wanted him to end up with Catherine because Annette was sometimes TOO good for me to like her. But I was so torn in this story, because I love Brucas and I couldn't help but want Lucas to do exactly what Sebastian did in the movie, and try to apologize and talk to Annette... granted I didn't want him to die, but you get the gist... O, it will be interesting to see bad girl Brooke though. The Hearts will never be the same. When is the sequel coming out?
rorypluslogan chapter 9 . 4/13/2006
haha. omg! i love rent too! that whole part with mouth and lucas was making me crack up, because it totally isn't something that i would expect tp be in a oth story. well i've been reading the whole story, and it's really good. i can't wait to get to the end, and i hope there's a sequel, but maybe it will end and need to stay there. ok well, this is a really good story, and i like that haley isn't a good girl, it's nice to see some variety.
miarae chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
I've read this whole story and it was beautiful. You are a very good writer, I love your wording. The reason I reviewed is because I am dying to know when you're going to post your sequel.
AnnLaw chapter 11 . 1/27/2006
This was almost TOO good! It is officially my favorite story on fanfic. I LOVED it! Who would have thought that OTH/CI would be so freakin' fabulous?

You MUST write a sequel! And then another sequel! Heck, write a quintology!

JUST. WRITE. MORE!

And can you please keep it Laley?...Pretty please with a cherry on top?

And some crushed walnuts?

...with sprinkles?
KLh0913 chapter 11 . 12/10/2005
Oh wow this was exactly how i wanted the original Cruel intentions to be! i loved this fic cant wait for the sequel oh and i also loved how you added RENT to this the tango maureen the tango Haley i loved it! well once again i loved this fic and i cant wait to read more please continue soon!.
adorkabelle90210 chapter 11 . 12/2/2005
OMG! I can't believe it's over already. I loved this story from the beginning to the end. I was kinda disappointed though. I really didnt want Haley and Lucas to be together in the end. I'm glad that Brooke's plotting her revenge. She needs to anyways. They deserve 're such an amazing writer though.I hate Haley and now I despise Lucas for being with her. I'm trying to understand how he can love Haley but I just cant get myself to do that. I'm keeping my hopes up for Brucas in the 't wait till the sequel. -Summer
adorkabelle90210 chapter 10 . 12/2/2005
OMG! Great chapter. I loved it. I hate haley so much in this story. Lucas is confused. He doesnt even know who he wants. I was crying by the end of this chapter. Their breakup was so sad. They were meant to be together. Why did he have to do that? I feel sorry for Brooke.
Auriela chapter 11 . 12/1/2005
This is so sad! It's the end of something, but I guess it's also the start of something new. (Sequel, anyone?) They are so evil, they meaning everyone in this, even good Brooke. It's kind of scary, reading all this, it gets under your skin, because this is what people are like. I know people who are this malicious - and being malicious is their life, it's not a game. And that's what it's like for the people in this. Thank you for working so hard on this story, it worked really well, and I can't wait for the sequel!
kelseylynn00 chapter 11 . 12/1/2005
That was so great! I'm glad you wrapped it up, and I think the ending was great! The perfect ending to a perfect fic.

I'm glad you decided to do a sequel, it will be amazing, I know it!