Reviews for I Promise
Fleightfie chapter 12 . 12/16/2013
Personally I hated the fact that Danny dated Paulina, other than that, good job!
sapphireswimming chapter 19 . 4/14/2011
Nice story. You could tell it was an earlier work because it wasn't as polished as your later stories, but still I enjoyed reading it. You had some interesting plot ideas and very well-written emotions. You're really good at angsty romance, I must say!

Sapphireswimming
Lady Wicked chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
Danny was mean somewhat in the first Two chapters. He got better in the third. Whee after to the next chapter!
GoddesoftheMoon chapter 20 . 7/2/2007
Well,

I finished this story a few days ago, but my computers dying and it wouldn't let me review. (I'm babysitting at my cousin's right now, so I'll try to review as much as I can with four screaming kids around me,)

I love everything about this story. From the plot twists, to the grammar, to descriptivness, and just the general writing style. I only wished I read it sooner, but I do plan on going through and reading a lot more of your work.

The actual plot of this was amazing, and truly fun to read. I'm honestly trying to look for problems, and there were only a few grammar problems, but what can you do about those?

I honeslty wish I could say more, but the most I can do is read the rest of your stories, and hope they are as good as this one.

(Sorry if my review didn't make sense. I've got Maddie crying in the background.)

-Ellie
danielle20 chapter 20 . 6/15/2007
three words that left me speeachless...THAT WAS AWSOME!

my favorite story so far! D great job! perfect ending!
ImxInxYourxHead chapter 19 . 12/9/2006
great story
eternalLament43 chapter 20 . 8/18/2006
very cute story. lots of conflict. although i doubt sam would ever rush into marriage, it was a good plot. nice work.
Kirstyn.T chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
OH MY GOSH! Wow, this is great story! I'm only up to chapter one! My eyes hurt :'( only because i stayed up a little too late last night. so, could u send the link to my email address? I am going to read on, ASAP, i first need a break...

Love Kirst...
mememe chapter 19 . 4/9/2006
loved it.
Dulce chapter 13 . 3/22/2006
I loved this chapter, especially with the fact that Tucker feels guil;ty, I mena, ehs hould feel guilty. I also loved the ending! Jazz's words were like...wow.
PROFILEGONEFOREVER chapter 20 . 3/3/2006
Wow! I mean WOW! OMG...I loved the way you used a trailer to write your sneek peak. I could see the images right in my head!

I can't to read 'You Promised!'
Useless-Italy chapter 20 . 3/3/2006
I loved this story and the sequel looks AWSOME. Post it soon. PLEASE!
The Sleep Warrior chapter 20 . 3/3/2006
...OMG, that sounds intense and awesome! ACK! And thanks for answering-that sounds a lot like how I started, except I had no previous writing experience, which is really evident in my first chapter...But keep it up! I don't know how long I can wait before I explode in anticipation! Keep up the great work!
divinedragon7 chapter 20 . 3/3/2006
Great, I can't wait to read them. I hope you get the last reviews you want.
wildbillygurl16 chapter 19 . 2/27/2006
omg it was so suspensful! when i read thta sam was dead i was screaming no! then emily came...love u emily love you! man that wasa great chapter