Reviews for Falling
Slightly Sinister Sinestra chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Good, really good. Not really fond of the pairing, but this just made it seem right.
Hanzatsu-Hime chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
That wuz incredibly CUTIE!-

Keep on 'riting!
demonic devils chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
im too lazy to log in... THIS WAS A GREAT ONE SHOT! especially since i like athrun X lacus fics!
nkitty29 chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
nice one-shot
Kavitta chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
i love it but part of me is like NO! there's not suppose to be athrunxlacus but then again maybe it's jus a friend thing going on right? cause alcus is someone who can offer a soothing balm to a troubled soul not so? anywyas it's a lovely one-shot...
the Black Rose chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Interesting one-shot. I like the Athrun POV. This may sound strange, but thanks for posting this. :D

Love, Rose
Det0x45 chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
That was so amasing. I loved it. Finally, a fic on Athrun's P.O.V that makes sense. I was surprised to see this, as you most likely knew. So great. Athrun and Lacus will always have that special bond, and I think you nailed it. Until next time.
bloodyknight85 chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
'Wow! Damn... The first part is really... really sad for Athrun... Then the second part simply resolve this sadness... I guess those thoughts might have flown through the confused mind of Athrun before... I can dig that he might feel this way... i do think that Lacus is a little too nice to be realistically possible... Do you agree?'

Keep up the good work, dudee... Update sooN!
SlvrSoleAlchmst1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
That was really cute. I need to stop writing so much SEED yaoi myself and follow your example by doing more heterosexual pairings, haha. I just find it harder to satisfy the public that way, because I get yelled at if I don't do it "correctly". Sheesh. Well, I sort of recently started one, but it happens to be a crossover with FMA...

Anyway, I really liked this story. I especially loved the way you described the dream Athrun was having - it was so unreal and strange, just like real dreams are. And I had always wondered if Athrun ever regretted letting Lacus go... Anyway I can't wait to read more of your writing, especially since it looks like it's almost all Gundam SEED! I love SEED; it's my favorite series, so your name is going on my list! Nice job.