Reviews for The Simple Things
laumae chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Awe, that's really sweet, I would read your others for atlantis, but I'm not a john/elizabeth shipper, and I haven't been able to watch much of it, but I really like this story and your bsg's
owaranai.natsu chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
true to your username, hopeful romantic, this little one-shot was very sweet and romantic:) I loved that John almost completely forgot about his gift for Aeryn, and then when he remembered, he went directly there to brush her hair. I thought that was so cute, especially since it truly is a gesture of love, through generations: his parents and now him. And I loved the allusion to their kiss in the module, lol. Wonderful story:)
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
O wow!So romantic!I really like your story!
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Aw! Cute! Love the last line. Faboo!

AL
Frek chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Oh wow, that was such an amazingly sweet fic. Seriously, I loved it! thank you so much for writing that, really made me smile

The One and Only,

Frek
li'lmissnitpick chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
i haven't read a farscape fic in a VERY long while, and I'm glad i came back to this one. i do so love fluff and you did a great job with this. not to our of character for anyone. kudos!
Hopeful Romantic chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Okay, do you mean my J&A stuff in specific, or "your" as in general? What could be improved? What in specific is boring: the dialogue, the train of thought, the situation, all of it? I appreciate the review, I would just like to know how best to improve the story in specific and my writing in general. :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Boring! Just your usual boring John and Aeryn junk. Yawn.
longnite chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Very nicely done! You worked all three character very well...enjoyed the way you worked Aeryn and John through an interesting scene. Well done!:)