Reviews for Not Meant To Be Understood
Very weird!11
The Flying Lion chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I understood it.
foxflyer chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Lol, Loving all the hilarious pissiness.

Vixie: Eh. It was ok... Really funny, poor Sake-less Tsunade.

Nicole: Narusaku? Hmm...
Lostcause13 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Cute, really good job. A lone mission with Gai would be horrid
SkyMaiden chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
I'm with you Naruto/Sakura owns lol. I feel that they belong together too and I loved this fic. -
suzako chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
aw cuteness _ love narusaku fluff!
bumike99 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
lol great great story i was laughing the whole time
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
This is a cute and funny story. Please make some more. Naruto and Sakura forever.
Trickster God Loki chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
WRITE MORE FICS! I LOVE THE SAKUXNARU PAIRING
trailsofblood666 chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
*raises eyebrow* this is your first Naruto fic? I would have never guess... it's cute, you hit Naruto's personality dead on in this fic! and you're wrong, this fic is not crap and your others probably aren't either (i've only read your other Naruto oneshot but i plan on reading all your stories *sticks out tongue*). not enough people write Naru/Saku fanfics so this is a real treat... *gets on knees* please keep writing good fics like this...

thanky much!

trailsofblood aka Wizard
Darkfireblade chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Cool story. Very funny. Continue with your good work.
Slazebar chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Aw so sweet. You have done it again it's brilliant. Nuff said.
Dickie chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
'Why that inconsiderate, conceiving, lets-lead-Sakura-chan-on-for-laughs, total, conniving…'

you might wanna change that conceiving part... i cant imagine the pain involved if naruto gave birth o.O;

cute story too. very nice _
Scarlet Amaranth chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Feels like a missing episode of the anime... if only this couple would be canon o

lol, Tsunade PMSing! She should have taken that as a compliment, it would be worse if Naruto teases her about being menopausal (sp?)

NOT crap at all, believe me I've been searching for decent NaruSaku for a while and I've read crap (lots of it)