Reviews for Long way Down
Guest chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
*tears pouring down face* you said soon *sniffs* buts its been 9 years! 9!
ebonypol chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
Would love more :D
Alistairchan chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
loooooooooooooooooooooooooov e
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Good story so far
snow kyubbi chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
I LOVE IT! This side of Faust is just so... different! I adore it! Will you add the next chapter anytime soon?
Cherry-Anne Sponge chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
Aww such a different side of Faust I didn't think of! T_T zoo bootiful! Please update!
Kovou chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
please update soon ! :)
sally chapter 6 . 12/15/2010
snif, why have you updated it been like years since i read this fanfiction and i was hopeing that when i found it again that there would be moore. please write more soon it a really cute story.
Reena-Hime chapter 6 . 5/23/2010

Love this pairing!

It's so..././

Thank you. Plz upload soon!
bansheegrrl chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
Oh my grand stars, I have not read such a well written Fiction in so long, truly tasteful and wonderful, please find it inyour heart to update this, or conclude is please ?
The Witch Kamiya chapter 6 . 3/18/2010
This is so good! I love this couple...despite the age difference and the fact Faust is deeply in love with Eliza...Manta needs lovins too! :3 Keep it up this is a wonderful story!
Katio chapter 6 . 8/28/2009
so god
Waruitenshi chapter 6 . 8/9/2009
Deadly vu! I do so love this story! Please continue it! For the sake of knowing how it ends! Please? T_T Update, add a chapter hm? Yes? Oh and I like the way you portrayed all the characters, especially Faust. He's a hard character to describe mostly persona and inner workings wise but you pulled it off quite well. _
RabidBunnyQueen chapter 6 . 3/22/2009
Very insightful and beautifully written. Don't waste your talent, 'kay.
sally chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
please write more soon. it really good.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »