Reviews for All Eyes On Me
sarah moore chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
well written And wow its your first more practice and you'll be better then most!

if you continue though could you explain what happened to Togusas wife!
BlueFirefox chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
aw that was cute but what happend to Togusa's wife?
Never-everland chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
hey ! lmfao that was hilarious...yea
Landus Mikain chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
The fic is well written, but Togusa and Batou have each been given a personality from the various TV episodes.

This doesn't go along with their demeanor.
Marchgirl chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Wow different. I never would have linked those two together but it was very interesting. What's next?
Skymouth chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
not bad for a first fic. They do make for a cute couple!
D chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
DON'T STOP NOW!
O.o chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Please write more! This is the only GITS story I've seen like this and it was freakin' amazing! MORE! MORE! MORE! BRAVO!
Priss chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
You are so good! Please, please, write more. I'm a big fan of shonen-ai/yoai manga and anime and ghost in the shell series. It was really good. I never would of thought Togusa/Batou being together. Unlikely pairing, but sitll a solid story. Please updated!
Kitomi chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
**Clutching sides** **Laughing histerically** Man, I hav'nt seen one of these in a while-great job and thanks for the laugh!
Veritas in Pitus Nectarinium chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Ooh, Batou/Togusa slash! Me like! I hope you add more to this story. I'd like to know what happened to Mrs. Togusa, and if our heroes' romance has any consequences on the job...
Byrnstar chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
That was sweet, although I prefer to see Batou with the Major. :) And though it would be sad to see the kids loose their mom, the big guy wouldn't be a bad second father. Keep writing!
Chrischi chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
The idea of Batou/Togusa is completly unrealstic to me, and I'm afraid that is how it will forever remain.

However, your story WAS well written. I saw very little to no typos and your word choice was quite good. The main problem I had was that the fic was very short and there was quite a bit of background info left out.