Reviews for The Plan
ILoveMyAnimals chapter 6 . 1/7/2006
This is a great story! I can't wait to read more chapters!
britney123 chapter 6 . 10/27/2005
Great story!i can't wait to read more! update soon
Liz213Mast chapter 6 . 10/1/2005
This was a great chapter. I hope Kendall is pregnant with Zack's baby already. Kendall and Zack are so cute together and if they have a baby they would be perfect. In this chapter I liked how you showed Kendall's feelings toward Zack and made Kendall defend him to Greenlee. I can't wait to find out what Zack is planing for Kendall that has to do with Mrytle. Please post another chapter soon.
Richiey chapter 6 . 9/30/2005
Gosh, how much do I love Zyrtle! I'm loving this story. Pls continue.
lorilann chapter 6 . 9/29/2005
YAY! An update! Myrtle is on the case. Aww, Zach and Kendall are each thinking about their potential mutual baby.
Raerae21 chapter 6 . 9/28/2005
Hm, what is Zach up to?
Missy Jade chapter 6 . 9/27/2005
yay! myrtle's in the game! woo-woo! i hope we get a Zen baby! maybe twins! one with kendall's eyes and one with zach's!

sorry! getting ahead of myself! loved the piece!
Missy Jade chapter 5 . 9/25/2005
okay, that was just great! i just caught up finally! LOL! i absolutely loved Greens hiding behind the bush and Zach calling her on it! it's official! you are now on my fave author list and this is on my fave fic list! please update soon!
Raerae21 chapter 5 . 9/24/2005
Hope she's telling Greenlee she's not going through with it! Can't wait for another chapter :D
lorilann chapter 5 . 9/24/2005
So cute...neither one expected to reveal their feelings for one another last night and then they were in knots over their triumphant plans of seduction. Can't wait for the Kendall/Greenlee talk! Great chapter!
Liz213Mast chapter 5 . 9/24/2005
OMG. That was so good. I hope Kendall tells Greenlee that she has realizied that she is in love wih Zack and that their marriage than just a convenience, as she had found out the noght before. I hope that Kendall tells Greenlee she isn't going to carry Ryan's baby for her because she is in love with her husband and wants to hve his children. Please hurry and post a lot more soon. I really want to know what Greenlee is going to say to Kendall after she just said that she isn't ready and if Kendall meant what I want her to mean by that statement.
gidget89 chapter 5 . 9/24/2005
Yay, you tell her Kendall! Uh.. please let her be telling her she's decided no implant. It's bad enough I have to watch the crap, don't make me read about it? Please? lol loved this chapter as usual, can't wait for your next update... on anything really!
lorilann chapter 4 . 9/16/2005
LOL JR.

Kendall and Zach went all the way! YAY! Kendall and Zach are so sweet and cute together.

But poor Zach with all of his inner thoughts and turmoil.
Liz213Mast chapter 4 . 9/15/2005
I love it as I always love all your fanfics. You are such a great wirter and you write Kendall and Zack together really good. I completely loved the way you wrote this chapter. I love the way you write your sex scenes b/c they are so good and you make them interesting instead of dirty. Well anyways I liked the way you did the love scene in this chapter you made a sensitive side to it and it makes it that much greater. And I loved how you made that sensitive side of Zack and had him cry about the child in his dream and the way you described it, the way you've built his character, I think he would be a good father and he would love his child and Kendall to the fullest and always protect him. Which I think that is the best thing because that is what I see under that strong and masculine exterior of his. I actually cried when I read about the way that Zack acted in his dream and when he told Kendall that he was always protect her and there child, I don't know I guess it was just so beautiful which I don't usually cry when something is beautiful, just when something is sad.

I hope you post more soon, because I really know whats going to happen next, when Kendall finally remembers that she was on hormones and probably is pregnant with Zack's baby. I want to know if she will regret what they've done even though in this chapter it seems like she won't but she might.
gidget89 chapter 4 . 9/15/2005
Aww.. guilty Zach! Good chapter... They had sex *does little dance* and she's so better be preggers! And uhh.. how skeevy is JR? Ugh... little wierdo. I liked this chapter... it was good, I really felt Zach's dilemma at the end, you write him very well. Update soon! I'm looking forward to it! - Gidget