Reviews for The Aftermath of Four Years Gone
tashgranger chapter 7 . 7/3/2007
aw please make them get back togther! love the story :)
connieewing chapter 7 . 5/19/2006
Please finsh the story! I would very much love to see what happenes to the 2 of them.
Karate Tentacles chapter 7 . 5/6/2006
NOZZ!

Continue this or I'll eat your face.

Read the first one, but was too caught up in the moment (and a little lazy) to review any. But it's AMAZERING! Excellent jobbers, Ms. Honey-Bee.
Weaselbee chapter 7 . 1/7/2006
Update, Update, Update!
Weaselbee chapter 7 . 12/2/2005
Update soon! It's been a long time...
AiSard chapter 7 . 10/25/2005
i really love this fic, when are you going to update?

it's been so long and you havent updated yet, i wanna know whats gonna happen next :( pleaase
AerLynn chapter 7 . 10/21/2005
Thanks for updating.
jen chapter 7 . 10/16/2005
sorry i haven't reviewed ch.7 until now! I LOVE IT THOUGH! ron is such a sweetheart amidst his arrogance from fame. this was a really well written chapter...ahh thats so spontanious and awesome how ron is taking hermione to italy! i love love love it.

i also am glad that you aren't having hermione forgive him right away, b/c that would be un-natural. so yes- this is awesome.

one quick question i hope you can answer for me. ok so ron's broken promise was that he didnt come back to see hermione after a year of playing pro quidditch. but why didn't hermione just go to one of his games..or i dunno it just seems kind of odd.

anyways...great chapter..this is most definitly a great story...just as good as 'the aftermath of memories' if not better!

jen chapter 7 . 10/16/2005

harrysangel0000 chapter 7 . 10/14/2005
Still a great story! Plz let Ron off the hook!lol! This character "Ronnekins" Just isn't ron! I would like to request that you bring the old Ron back!
harrysangel0000 chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
I adore your work! I read the aftermath of memories- it was amazingly good! AllI have to say about this first chapter- first parqagraph...so Lemony Snicket ..lol!
princess-amelia chapter 7 . 10/4/2005
hey i loved this. please oh please write more soon.
ashley chapter 7 . 10/3/2005
Well, I'm glad she hasn't forgiven Ron yet. I hope she gives him a good tongue-lashing soon. Funny if it was at the restaurant.
DCoD chapter 7 . 10/2/2005
Oh... must have more...
habitat21r chapter 7 . 10/2/2005
hm. cool. good that he isnt off the hook!