Reviews for Kaleidoscope
Phireye chapter 80 . 4/1/2010
oh please update soon! This story is so bittersweetly alluring
chuckinatorrr chapter 80 . 7/26/2009
:O This is beautiful... I like how you put in little subplots (I think; lol).

Please continue ? D:
Erica chapter 80 . 9/3/2008
A thoughtful masterpiece

It's both simple and creative

Don't give up :D
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 80 . 6/21/2008
I really, REALLY, truly, adore this story. Evn those each chapter is only 100 words, and skips between characters and settings,m I had no touble at all keeping up with the story line. I read the whole thing straight through right away (As well as the lemon which was really well written as well, descriptive but not lewd or over done, ralistic, and keptboth Nemu and Ulquiorra in character) and I am so anxious for you to begin to update again. Nemu has always been an intriguing figure to me, and I like her alot. I also like Ulquiorra, and you did aterrific job of keeping eveyone in character; notjust Ulquiorra and Nemu, but Gin, Aizen, Mayuri and everyone else. I just love all the side stories you have intermingled with the main story line, although I am a trifle confused by Hanatarou's story line...does he have a crush on Byakura and his captian? Because that is what it seems like to me, but maybe I read the lines wrongly? If so, I apologize. And does Shuuei have a crush on him? And Yamachika on Shuuei? If I interpeted your drabbles incorrectly, I apologize. But I did enjoy each an every chapter I read, and I am very excited and ready for more. Even with just drabbles, each chapter painted a vivid picture and the story as a whole is coming together very nicly. And you lemon made it obvious that you could write non-drabbles very well also. You are a good author, and I do hope that you return from your haitus soon and continue this story, I want to see it to the end. And if you have the time, mayhaps you can read someof my own fanfictions nad give me your opinion? I'd be very grateful. I hope you are doing well, and I await your return imptiently. *gives you 1,0 cookies with a big chessy grin* I LOVE THIS STORY!
Aldalena chapter 80 . 10/29/2007
*Sniff* What a tragic love... T_T

You capture their emotions so well in so few words... how do you do it? *o*
3karen3 chapter 80 . 10/26/2007
do the chapter titles spell out a song or a poem
Nothing Much chapter 80 . 10/6/2007
Jeez! I can't even begin to describe how much I've enjoyed this fic. I notice you've been at it for two years! Wow, I am really impressed. In the beginning you said you wanted 100 chapters, well I can't wait for the remaining twenty. I'll try to check back whenever I can just to see if you've updated. This pairing is one of my favorites, and it's not often represented. Thank you so much!
Graficcha chapter 76 . 9/28/2007
... I think you blasted me out of my chair with the effectiveness of this. Oh man... so great. Big guy and small guy somehow sharing a strange bond, I've always wondered if they'd pick up on this in the canon. I mean really... the fourth and the tenth joining up regularily?

Thanks for bringing this up again :D
Aldalena chapter 74 . 9/26/2007
Oh no! o_O

I hate Aizen with a passion... . I don't think I've hated any other character as much as him (well, except Hojo from Final Fantasy VII...). Poor Nemu and Ulquiorra! T.T
Graficcha chapter 73 . 9/26/2007
Nya, another very nice one added to the story... always a nice read.

Take the time you need and want to take, after all, we should be grateful for you wanting to share this with us. I've sat through the first 'hiatus' of sorts patiently, and was only happier when you decided to start up again.

And hey, you're almost at 3/4ths of the hundred, while keeping up the quality all the time. I could never express what you can in just 100 words.
Graficcha chapter 72 . 9/25/2007
Still so much love for this story here. It reads unusually easy, for being so very compact and all, and the feelings are so well conveyed, and it's so easy to fill in the blanks.

I'll be enjoying this till the end and after that. I think I'll read it a couple of times over when it's done, to get the bigger picture again.

Cheering for you!

Graf
Aldalena chapter 70 . 9/23/2007
Was Aizen trying to figure out how Kurotsuchi was able to make Nemu obey him all the time...or something...?
A chapter 67 . 9/20/2007
Its an unusual pairing, but you make it work!

I love this and hope you continue soon.
Aldalena chapter 67 . 9/20/2007
You update really fast...

Interesting...

ano...who's the short Arrancar? My brain's dead right now. DX
Aldalena chapter 66 . 9/19/2007
Heehee.

I haven't seen/read -Man yet, so I'm not quite sure what/whom you're referring to here...

Oh well, very nice anyway! _
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »