Reviews for Water, Water Everywhere
ILoveMyAnimals chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
I loved this story! I could close my eyes and picture Zendall- you truly caught the true Zen!
LyonsRoar chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
HOT! HOT! HOTQ - WOW now I need to cool off. Please don't let the story end here. Please post a new chapter soon.
Ides of March1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Nice job. I love the water imagery. Water washes away the past so they can be "cleansed" of past "sins" and be free to love each other. You're very talented.

Oh, it was hot, too.
Ashley chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Your story is really good so far you should keep righting
KelsBama11 chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
I loved it please writing.

please.

please.
Svufanatic1234 chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Simply wonderful, well written, correct grammer and spelling and best of all something that I could actually see happening on all my children! Good Job hope to see more!
mel chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Oh please write more! This is a wonderful story!
Liz213Mast chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
OMG. I love this chapter. The way you did the sex scebe between Kendall and Zack was dead on of how I think it would be if they actually did it on All My Children. Anyways I love the story so far and I think that Kendall and Zack are so hot together. Please post again soon. I want to know what they do next, how they deal with sleeping together and if they decide to have a real marriage.
Missy Jade chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
have i mentioned lately that you're brilliant at this whole writing thing? i like this!
kayvee chapter 1 . 9/6/2005