Reviews for The SSBM
Pichu 904 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
That through should be threw and that hyliean should be hylian
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
You just had to throw in a lawyer joke when your story is already quite enjoyable. I have a grin plastered ear to ear across my face and yet you still throw that in. Great story so far.
SMASHASS chapter 28 . 3/26/2007
YOU KNOW, A NEW SUPER SMASH BROS. GAME IS COMING OUT LATER THIS YEAR. IT'S CALLED SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL AND IT'S GONNA HAVE ALL NEW CHARACTERS INCLUDING SOLID SNAKE FROM THE METAL GEAR SERIES, META KNIGHT AND POSSIBLY SONIC THE HEDGEHOG. ONCE IT COMES OUT CAN YOU MAKE A STORY FOR IT LIKE THIS ONE PLEASE?
Paosheep chapter 28 . 2/11/2007
That was pretty awesome.
mrsaturn123 chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
This is pretty good. I like it! I'll have to read more later because I'm running out of time (I'm at school right now) but I can't wait to read the rest!
ri2 chapter 28 . 1/17/2007
Wow.

That was awesome.

An incredible finale to an incredible story. Well done. And now...I wonder what's in the works?
Jimmy chapter 27 . 12/16/2006
Awesomme! -and- NO! its over alredy! egahd! oh well, i loved it from the start, evn wen u didnt update for a while...
lemuel chapter 27 . 12/13/2006
please hurry in making part 2. :)
The Devil Deity chapter 27 . 12/13/2006
Jesus. Longer than I expected and better too. :p
myfinalrequiem chapter 27 . 12/11/2006
Sweet chapter. Lots of action. Is that 'Crash Kirby' attack even real? If it isn't, that was very creative of you. Can't wait for the REAL last chapter!

~CK13~
The Devil Deity chapter 26 . 11/9/2006
Ahh it's nealry done. Well done Dragonsroar. You are a good actionist.
Ri2 chapter 26 . 11/8/2006
A magnificent struggle, and an even more magnificent cliffhanger. With the requisite giant mecha.

I didn't expect this story to end so soon, but that's all right. It's been great, and I look forward to the ending and whatever comes next.
Windthor chapter 26 . 11/8/2006
Wow. Update soon!
The Devil Deity chapter 25 . 10/30/2006
I've been waiting for a while for this to be up. Gives me something to read on a crappy night. :p Contuinue as well, OK?
Sk8terJulz chapter 25 . 10/20/2006
I've been looking forward to this for quite some time now. Don't worry, I'm used to waiting. Update soon.