Reviews for Inhibition
thequietstorm21 chapter 9 . 9/8/2012
this is amazing! thank you!
TroyWeb chapter 11 . 7/10/2012
Great! A perfect ending to a perfect story. I'm definitely adding this to my favorites.

Thanks for posting this on the site.
TroyWeb chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Alright, Ch 5 is the best Ron and Hermione scene in fan fiction. This chapter is good enough to be a short story all by itself. Great dialog between them. I like the fact that you write both of them to be better than canon. Nowhere in JK Rowling's book series do you see such funny flirting.

Ron is realizing that something is changing with Hermione. I guess this is gonna change the tone of the story. Hermione being more relaxed is good for now, but it may get worse to the point it effects her grades at school. Also her lack of concentration may lead to more problems. I hope Ron figures out it it's a prank before it's too late.

Also I am enjoying the portrayal of Ron. He is more relaxed as well. It takes two to argue. So Ron is also coming off as better than canon by not fighting so intensely with Hermione all the time. This is what it means that opposites attract. Ron knows that Hermione is more into studying and homework than him. He teases her about it in a good natured way in your story. Not viciously attacking her the way it's written in the typical "Ron bashing" fan fic. Also Ron is showing his concerns about Hermione. His worrying even keeps him up at night. That is a nice way to show that Ron really cares about Hermione.
TroyWeb chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
Wow, this has to be one of the best portrayals of Hermione in a fan fic that I have ever come across. I am amazed at how likable Hermione is in this story. The banter between her and Ron is a joy to read. I love the fact that you can write them in interesting scenes without all the useless arguing. This is an old fic, but I just know came across it.

I really wish FFnet would have more R/Hr fics like this.
Anne Mary Ellen chapter 11 . 6/30/2012
I liked it!
Bluerain22 chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
Bloody brilliant! Great chapter. I especially loved the end... Hermione requesting to be tied back up! lol
AllisonLoves chapter 11 . 3/4/2012
This story was absolutely lovely :)

I appreciate the effort you put into this,

and it surely was a fanfiction worth reading.

Thank you very much for this lovely story!

Cheers!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 11 . 12/29/2011
Wow, loved this! Hermione gone wild really isn't done enough and you wrote it perfectly here, nice one!

:D
Myth'lovin chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Let me guess; inspired by Natasha Beddingfield's Unwriten.
KariAnn1222 chapter 8 . 9/10/2011
Something just occurred to me - "There is no spoon" is obviously a reference to "The Matrix," which wasn't released until 1999 - the year AFTER Harry, Ron, & Hermione would have graduated Hogwarts. (Their 7th year would have been 1997 - 1998.) Just thought I'd throw that out there.
smkffnut chapter 11 . 9/9/2011
This was very creative and well written, punctuation not withstanding... I loved the uninhibited Hermione, but was relieved that she took the antidote. You really get these characters! Poor Ron, always having to be the responsible one! It may be my old age and lack of knowledge about the nightclub scene, but, like Ron, I still don't get the "spoon" reference...can anyone clue me in? Thanks for writing!
KariAnn1222 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
So I have no idea if you still read your reviews for this fic 6 years later, but I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this fic. It was well-written, sweet, & funny. My only criticism is that you consistently punctuated your dialogue incorrectly, which is a major pet peeve of mine, particularly when an author seems to otherwise know what they're doing, which makes the error a bit more unforgivable. Take care!
12345 chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
aww come on you couldnt have leet him be stupid enough to just get dressed while she was in there that would have been great
mseanne chapter 11 . 6/11/2011
blazing heat god-knows-what potion happy Ron :D This is an amazing story. Good job! :)
Bluerain22 chapter 11 . 1/31/2011
Great story! I never thought I'd be thanking Pansy but I am! Loved all the ups and downs. I 3 Ron and Hermione. Thanks so much for sharing. I look forward to checking out what else you have written.